Learning Objectives :
In this subject, students learn about the concept of business processes, measures or indicators of business processes that include efficiency, effectiveness and adaptability. Furthermore, learn the importance of improving a business process, business processes can be improved incrementally or radically depending on the problem itself and the business processes dependent methods used. The method that will be studied is the method of Business Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement, Benchmarking and Business Process Reengineering. It also discussed the framework of telecommunications business process (e-TOM) and its utilization, and at the end, examples of business process improvement will be given
1. Provide definition and understanding of the concept of business process
2. Provide definition and understanding of indicators / measures of business processes
3. Provide definition and understanding of the importance of improving the business processes in order to achieve better conditions.
4. Provide definition and understanding of the importance of business process improvement business gradually and continuously with respect to the wishes and expectations of consumers.
5. Provide definition and understanding of business process improvement methods
6. Being able to apply the methods of business process improvement
Business Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement, Benchmarking, and Business Process Reengineering.