Distance Learning Master Program in Management is a postgraduate program under the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) Telkom University, whose learning process is carried out 100% online through various communication media. The curriculum and learning outcomes of the Distance Learning Master Programs in Management are the same as the Regular Master of Management which provides Masters Degrees to students who normally complete a two-year course. That students will begin to build management skills including basic and functional, and then continue with a specific choice of expertise that reflects their interest in a particular area and to meet their professional aspirations.
Telkom University obtained the operational permit for Distance Learning in Master of Management Program from the Minister of Education and Culture Republic of Indonesia, Number 1.018/M/2020 concerning the permit to open the Distance Education in Master of Management at Telkom University. Currently, the Distance Learning Master Program in Management can accommodate several areas such as Jakarta, Surabaya and Timor Leste.
Note this following schedule:
|Registration||5 October 2020 – 8 January 2021|
|Interview||11 – 15 January 2021|
|Announcement||28 January 2021|
|Re-registration||28 January – 5 February 2021|
|Class started||8 February 2021|
DISTANCE LEARNING ADVANTAGES
- The curriculum follows digital and industrial developments in the next 4 years.
- This study program has a unique concentration when compared with similar study programs based on FGD/benchmark results.
- Encouraged independent learning using “case-based” learning methods, so that it can support the development of student competencies, in terms of analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Students will have additional values that they will get through professional certification which integrates with the curriculum.
In accordance with the name Distance Learning Master Program in Management, the learning process will be carried out online where all lectures as the main mode of lectures will be delivered through online classes. Lectures will be held fully online (100%) asynchronously (self-study) and synchronously (online face-to-face) through the Telkom University’s Learning Management System (LMS), called CeLOE.
Concentration offered by the Distance Learning Masters Programs in Management is accordance with the needs of Industry 4.0 including:
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Talent Management
- Corporate Finance
- Finance Technology
- Digital Business Strategy
The followings are courses of Distance Learning Master Programs in Management:
|Finance for Non-Finance||0|
|Introduction to Management||0|
|Preparation of the Case and Reading Method||0|
|Human Resources Management||3|
|Big Data and Data Analytics||3|
|Strategic Management and Business Ecosystems||3|
|Research Methods and Seminars||3|
|Creativity and Innovation||2|
|Digital Marketing||Digital Market Behavior||2|
|Digital Costumer Behavior||2|
|Digital Marketing Communications||2|
|Digital Talent Management||Global Leadership||2|
|Knowledge Management &
|Finance Technology||Risk Management for Fintech||2|
|Fintech Personal Finance & Payment||2|
|Applied Big Data in Fintech Industry||2|
|Digital Business Strategy||Scenario Planning||2|
|Digital Business Mindset||2|
|Manager||Graduates who have the characteristics of a digital master that can do business model innovation, costumer and community collaboration, cross-channel alternatives, cross-insight analysis, enabling digital supply chains, and understand network workflows.|
|Researcher||Graduates who are able to understand and decide on which analysis methods that will be used to identify problems, solve the problems, develop alternatives solution, choose the best solution, and implement it by using a digital technology in various fields of knowledge.|
|Digipreneur||Graduates who are able to design, implement, and develop new digital ventures|
|Cost per credit||IDR 1.400.000/credit (a total of 36 credits)|
|Final Examination||IDR 2.000.000|
Distance Learning Master Programs in Management at Telkom University invites candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor Degree Graduates
- Fresh graduates or employees
- Applicants are not limited to age and batch of graduates
- Applicant registers online at io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/admission
- Applicant chooses enrollment “S2 regular program”, choose language delivery “S2 Distance Learning Master Program in Management”
- Applicant fills out all information in each application steps
- Applicant uploads all required documents:
- Formal Photo (Red Background)
- Motivation Letter
- Statement of Compliance To Rules
- University Certificate
- University Transcript
- Thesis Plan
- TOEFL/IELTS Certificate
- Applicant attends the online interview
- Applicant wait for result announcement
Click here to get the brochure.
Should you have any inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact: International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400