||Visual Communication Design
||Dr. Didit Widiatmoko Swardikun, M.ds
||Jl. Telekomunikasi No. 1 – Terusan Buah Batu
||+6222 8888 4024
||+6222 8888 4028
||Bachelor of Design (S.Ds)
||Visual Communication Design (DKV) is the science that bridges the communication of meaning through a visual medium. The academic disciplines are applied among others through practical and theoretical learning, which can bring an understanding of a design directly from the student’s experience. This program study does not only prepare students to earn a degree in the field of design, but also to promote innovative thinking to encourage creative initiatives towards the implementation of design in everyday life. TCIS DKV until now is the only bachelor’s degree program that is different from DKV in general. DKV TCIS mix two kinds of knowledge in one major in order to produce graduates who have the competence, capability, and superior skills. In addition to the science of design, TCIS DKV students also learn about management science. Collaboration of the two disciplines makes graduates of TCIS DKV has superior capabilities compared with DKV students in general.
||Becoming a flagship study program in the field of Visual Communication Design based on ICT & local wisdom.
- Organizing three responsibilities of education in the field of design to produce graduates with Creativepreneur spirit who master ICT and has Local Wisdom insight to take part in Creative Industries;
- Strengthening research in the field of Design in collaboration with industry, academia, communities, and governments to produce strategies that have positive impact on the growth of the creative industries;
- Implementing Community Service activities through design strategies that support improvement of quality of life and community empowerment.
- Graphic Design
- Advertising Design
- Multimedia Design
- Management Design
| Learning Outcomes
- Able to think creatively and critically in the process of designing and solving problems using the Visual Communication Design management science tools.
- Able to create business innovation or new business models in the field of visual communication design
- Able to create a draft of Visual Communication Design in time-based media and print media
- Able to use interactive media applications to the design and development of digital media products.
- Capable of displaying integrity in the profession, supported by attitude, professional conduct, and ethics.
- Able to develop bachelor level research in the field of Visual Communication Design and can continue their education to a higher level.
- Able to demonstrate managerial capabilities related to Visual Communication Design
Click here for further information