Telkom University presents Telkom University Scholarship Program for you who wants to challenge yourself to experience wonderful learning in Indonesia.
Telkom University is a leading university focusing on ICT and business that located in Bandung, the capital city of West Java Province, Indonesia. Telkom University provides some program degrees covering engineering and business management. We are under the shelter of Telkom Group, the biggest telecommunication company in Indonesia, with its network of cooperation and internal synergy which has subsidiaries and branch offices throughout Indonesia, technological facilities, human resources and schools. Telkom University gives opportunities for students, researchers, staffs, and even alumni to do some research, internships and any other related academic program at Telkom Group.
Telkom University Scholarship Program is eligible for students all over the world.
- Hold citizenship other than Indonesian.
- Maximum 25 years old when applying to diploma and undergraduate programs.
- Have a high school degree from your school at your home country (to apply for diploma program and academic bachelor program) with an average score 8/10
- Have a university degree (academic bachelor) to apply for master program with minimum GPA 3.0/4.0
- Fluent in English
Terms and Condition
- Scholarship will be granted for the first year. In the following year, scholarship will be continued if the academic records (the minimum GPA) could be maintained at least 3.00/4.00. Otherwise (if GPA is less than 3.00/4.00) then the tuition fee waiver will be applied.
- Tuition fee:
|No||Program||Faculty||Study Program||Admission Fee
||Tuition Fee / semester||Total Fee|
|All Faculties||All Study Programs||Rp. 40.000.000,-||Rp. 23.000.000,-||Rp. 224.000.000,-|
|All Faculties||All Study Programs||Rp. 25.000.000,-||Rp. 22.000.000,-||Rp. 113.000.000,-|
|Faculty of Applied Science||All Study Programs||Rp. 30.000.000,-||Rp. 13.000.000,-||Rp. 108.000.000,-|
3. Please Note that all the Scholarship of Telkom University exclude flight ticket from and to your home country.
4. Indonesian Visa Application Fee in your home country is at your own cost.
When is the application deadline?
Here is the time schedule of the scholarship program:
|Selection Process||April – June|
How is the selection process conducted?
- Telkom University will select the candidates on the basis of the:
- Academic merits
- Language Skill (English and or Bahasa Indonesia)
- Recommendations (mandatory for master program)
- CVs (mandatory for master program)
- Online interview and or online written test if necessary.
- Telkom University confirms the selection and assigns the grants.
- Telkom University will announce the candidates if they have been awarded a scholarship through a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) by email or candidates may download it from https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/inApps/
Programs We Offer
For further detail for our programs, kindly click here.