KUEP (KANAZAWA UNIVERSITY EXCHANGE PROGRAM) 2023-2024
KUEP (KANAZAWA UNIVERSITY EXCHANGE PROGRAM) 2023-2024. KUEP or Kanazawa University Exchange Program is a mobility program that provides a short-term exchange program for students from university partners, including Telkom University. KUEP 2023-2024 will be implemented in two modes. Student can join KUEP physically at Kanazawa University Japan or join KUEP Online where students can still gain international exposure online from their home. In KUEP 2023-2024, students will be experiencing a foreign culture, learning practical Japanese, taking credited classes, or participating in independent research under the guidance of a supervisor.
PROGRAM PERIOD OF KUEP 2023-2024
Kanazawa University Exchange Program (KUEP) 2023-2024 will be implemented in two period of programs for both KUEP Onsite and KUEP Online:
1st period: April 2023-September 2023 or April 2023-March 2024
Arrival date is set for the last week of March or first week of April (KUEP Onsite).
2nd period: October 2023-March 2024 or October 2023-September 2024
Arrival date is set for the last week of September (KUEP Onsite).
APPLICATION DEADLINE OF KUEP 2023-2024
The students who are interested in joining Kanazawa University Exchange Program (KUEP) 2023-2024 must join the internal nomination step before:
|KUEP Onsite||KEUP Online|
|1st Period||10 October 2022||6 December 2022|
|2nd Period||7 February 2023||9 June 2023|
REGISTRATION LINK TO JOIN KUEP 2023-2024
Telkom university students who plan to join KUEP 2023-2024 are expected to join internal registration at: https://bit.ly/RegKUEP2023-2024
APPLICANTS ELIGIBILITY FOR KUEP 2023-2024
The following is requirements for joining Kanazawa University Exchange Program (KUEP) 2023-2024:
- An active Telkom University student
- Being passed the internal nomination of KUEP 2023-2024
- Having excellent academic record and personality
- Having good Japanese/English communication skills (Applicants wishing to take courses given in Japanese must have a level of skill in the Japanese language equal to or higher than level N2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. Those wishing to take courses given in English must have a level of skill in the English language higher than TOEIC Listening & Reading Test700, TOEFL-iBT 72, TOEFL-PBT 527, IELTS 5.5., or Cambridge English 160.)
- Having parental consent to join physical student exchange program (for KUEP Onsite).
COLLEGE AVAILABLE FOR KUEP 2023-2024
|KUEP Onsite||KEUP Online|
|Undergraduate level||College of Philosophy in Interdisciplinary Sciences||College of Philosophy in Interdisciplinary Sciences|
|College of Human and Social Sciences||College of Human and Social Sciences|
|College of Science and Engineering||College of Science and Engineering|
|College of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences|
|Graduate level||Graduate School of Human and Socio-Environmental Studies (Master’s/Doctoral Course): Division of Law and Politics|
|Graduate School of Law (Master’s Course)|
|Graduate School of Natural Science & Technology|
|Graduate School of Medical Sciences|
|Graduate School of Advanced Preventive Medical Sciences|
|Graduate School of Frontier Science Initiative|
KUEP 2023-2024 PROCEDURES
- Student reads detail information of Kanazawa University Exchange Program (KUEP) 2023-2024.
- Student consults with academic supervisor regarding participation plan to join Kanazawa University Exchange Program (KUEP) 2023-2024.
- Student prepares required documents: Student ID, TOEFL/EPrT certificate, Academic Transcript
- Student makes an online registration for the nomination step at: https://bit.ly/RegKUEP2023-2024
- Student waits for the next announcement regarding passed nomination of KUEP 2023-2024 from International Office of Telkom University.
- Once student passed the nomination, student will be assisted to apply to its official registration.
JASSO (JAPAN STUDENT SERVICES ORGANIZATION) SCHOLARSHIP
The stipend in 2022 is monthly stipend: 80,000 yen. The number of students granted a scholarship was limited. Scholarship students must meet the following requirements in addition to be granted Jasso Scholarship.
- Commendable academic performance.
- In need of financial assistance to study abroad in Japan.
- The monthly amount of scholarship funds received from other agencies must be 80,000 yen or less.
INFORMATION AND CONTACT PERSON OF KUEP 2023-2024
Further info about Kanazawa University Exchange Program (KUEP) 2023-2024 can be accessed at https://bit.ly/DocKUEP2023-2024. Should you have any inquiries about KUEP 2023-2024, and interested in joining the program, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400
Email: [email protected]