Who may register?
Prospective students must:
- Hold citizenship other than Indonesian.
- Maximum 25 years old when applying to diploma and undergraduate programs.
- Scan of the relevant pages of your passport
- Scan of Passport-sized photographs (red-background)
- Senior high school certificate and academic transcripts for diploma and undergraduate programs; college degree certificate and academic transcripts for graduate program
- Personal statement or Motivation letter mentioning your vision why do you want to join Telkom University in 1-2 pages A4 (file format: pdf, doc, docx, and jpeg)
- Statement of Compliance to Rules & Non-Employment (download template here)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) for master degree program (download template here)
- Reference letter from schools or place where applicants work for master degree program (download template here)
- Thesis Plan for master degree program
How to register?
- Choose >> Degree
- Create New Account
- Fill in the correct data and click “Register Now”
- Kindly check your inbox or spam of your registered email and click the link for activation.
- Fill the questionnaire and click submit.
- Select the program and click “save & next”.
- Fill in the Personal data and family data (please be sure your data is valid)
- Write the name of your previous high school (for undergraduate program) or university (for master program); Year Entry and year finished.
- Upload all the required documents
- Print your Participant Card and kindly wait to get your interview date (note it) and confirm your attendance for the interview once it set.
- Participant will be able to check the acceptance status and download the LoA (Letter of Acceptance) once it announced.
- For further inquiries kindly contact international office of Telkom University at email@example.com.