What is it?
Joint Short Course Telkom University & University of Malaya is a reciprocal program designed by Telkom University and University of Malaya as one of the collaboration implementations between Telkom University and University of Malaya. The duration of this short course program takes one-two weeks. As a reciprocal program, this joint short course enables these two universities to send their students to the host university. This program offers students to learn different culture of learning, cross culture understanding, visit industry, and expose to cultural excursion.
Generally, through this joint short course, the students learn about enginering stuff* such as
- Game application
- Data Analysis
- Drone Automation
*Host university may design different field of study and will announce detailed information in the application periode.
When can the students join the Joint Short Course?
This program is an annual program which can be scheduled in odd semester or even semester, depending on the agreement between Telkom University & University of Malaya. Both Telkom University and University of Malaya will announce the schedule of the program. Kindly stay tuned on the updated information released in the website.
Who can apply?
For outbound mobility program, the Joint Short Course calls Telkom University students (all majors) who meet following requirements.
- Telkom University’s active students in Diploma (D3) and Bachelor (S1)
- Having a passport (expiry at least 6 months prior to the departing date)
- Good academic record with CGPA ≥ 3.00 (out of 4.00)
- Good command of both written and spoken English proven by ITP TOEFL or EPrT certificate with score ≥ 500 (out of 677)
How can apply the Joint Short Course?
The following are procedure for outbound of Joint Short Course program:
- The applicant reads detailed information of the program.
- The applicant fills out online application form at: http://bit.ly/TelUMalaya (will be activated prior to the event)
- At the end of the form, the applicant must upload the scanned copy of the following documents.
- Passport (name the file: your full name_passport)
- Academic transcript (name the file: your full name_transcript)
- ITP TOEFL/EPrT certificate (name the file: your full name_toefl/eprt)
Is it free?
To join the Joint Short Course program, the students still need to prepare amount of money to cover:
- Flight ticket
- Travel insurance
- Living expanses
Telkom University & University of Malaya will cover:
- Program fee
- Dormitory waives
- Meal waives
What are the benefits to join the Program?
This program will surely bring many benefits for the students, including:
- International learning experience
- Cultural excursion (IO)***