Student Exchange Program Even Semester 2022-2023
Student Exchange Program is one of mobility programs implemented in Telkom University to facilitate students to experience new learning atmosphere as well as international exposure in our partner universities. Telkom University also gladly receives international students from both partner universities and non-partner universities to study at Telkom University for a short period (1-2 semesters). During conducting Student Exchange Program at Telkom University, international students can explore the beauty of Bandung and also other gorgeous tourism spots in Indonesia.
PROGRAM PERIOD OF STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Currently, Telkom University is OPEN application for Student Exchange Program for Even Semester, academic year 2022-2023. The class or program will start in February 2023.
STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM TYPES
Generally, Telkom University welcomes international student to conduct Student Exchange Program for following types:
It is a program that can be joined by international students from our partner universities under reciprocal agreement to study, earn credits and certificate in Telkom University. For more information, kindly visit: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/inbound-student-exchange-program/
- Credit Earning/Transfer
It is similar to Inbound Students Exchange Program where international student, especially from non-partner universities to study and earn credits in Telkom University. Besides we also receive international students’ credits and match them with our curriculum, so international students do not need to retake the same subject to continue their study in Telkom University. More info: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/future-student/credit-earning-transfer-program/
It is one of Student Exchange Programs where international students can conduct internship program in Telkom University and PT Telkom Indonesia. More info please access: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/internship-program/
- Research Exchange Program
It is new Student Exchange Program implemented in Telkom University. International students can conduct their research in Telkom University by firstly matching research interest with Telkom University’s lecturer to get a research supervisor.
STUDY PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
All study programs in Telkom University generally are available for student exchange program. Yet, we specifically offer study programs which have international class where the language delivery for the programs is delivered in English.
The following is study programs that are available for international class:
|1||Telecommunication Engineering||School of Electrical Engineering|
|2||Electrical Engineering||School of Electrical Engineering|
|3||Industrial Engineering||School of Industrial Engineering|
|4||Information System||School of Industrial Engineering|
|5||Informatics Engineering||School of Computing|
|6||International ICT Business||School of Economics & Business|
|7||Communication Science||School of Communications & Business|
|8||Business Administration||School of Communications & Business|
|9||Visual Communication Design||School of Creative Industries|
|10||Accounting||School of Economic & Business|
For more info on the study program available please visit: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/degree-program/
REGISTRATION FOR STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
International students who are interested in conducting Student Exchange Program at Telkom University can register online at: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/admission/
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
To apply for Student Exchange Program at Telkom University, international students must prepare following documents:
- University Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Formal Photo with Red-Background
APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Here are the procedures to conduct to join Student Exchange Program at Telkom University:
- International students consult with International Office in their home country regarding their plan to conduct Student Exchange Program at Telkom University.
- International students select courses that will be taken in Telkom University.
- International students register online to our application portal at: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/admission
- For Research Exchange Program, after registration process, applicant will be invited to conduct interview session in order to match the research interest.
- International student will receive information regarding the application result. If they are accepted, they will be sent Letter of Acceptance.
- Along with the registration process in Telkom University, international students submit documents for study permit & visa application assisted by International Office of Telkom University.
- International students arrange their departure.
BENEFITS OF STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- International exposure
- Indonesian culture immersion (Field Trip)
- Credits & certificate
Student Exchange Program Document Requirements to Apply for E-Visa
The world has been hit by Covid-9 pandemic since 2019 and it changed everything, including the way that mobility program conducted. Due to pandemic situation, there are a lot of changes in traveling and permit policy for foreigners, including required documents to apply for E-Visa for inbound student exchange:
- Study Permit from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology
- Scan of Passport Cover
- Scan of Passport Showing Identity
- Medical Statement (in English)
- Certificate of Full Dose Covid-19 Vaccine (in English)
- Letter of Good Conduct or Police Clearance and Character Clearance from the authorized authorities in the country origin (in English)
- Statement Letter of Willing to be Quarantined
- Statement Letter of Willing to Have Health Monitor
- Statement Letter of Willing to Pay on Own Expenses
Student Exchange Program Expenses
Inbound student exchange Participants will be exempted from paying the tuition fee of the exchange program. For non-partners university, the scholarship is available, and it covers the tuition fees also. Here is additional information about approximate personal expenses in Indonesia for the students during the exchange program:
|No||Personal Expenses (monthly)||Amount (IDR) Monthly|
|1.||Dormitory||500.000 (USD 35)|
|2.||E-Visa||USD 200 + IDR 150.000 (USD 15)|
|3.||Living Cost||3.000.000 (USD 200)|
|4.||Stay Permit (1 semester)||1.600.000 (USD 110)|
|Total Personal Expenses Monthly||8.250.000 (USD 550)|
Student Exchange Program Important Dates:
|Odd Semester||Even Semester|
INFORMATION AND CONTACT PERSON OF STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Should you have any inquiries about Student Exchange Program, please visit our website at: io.telkomuniversity.ac.id, or kindly contact us on
International Office of Telkom University
WA : +62 813 2112 3400
Email : [email protected]
Looking forward to having you as our inbound exchange student.
Please register here: