||Murahartawaty, S.T., MT
||Jl. Telekomunikasi No.1 Trs. Buahbatu – Dayeuhkolot
||Bachelor of Information System (S.SI)
||Information System study program was established in 2007 by the Decree of the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia number 235/D/O/2007 Date 30 November 2007. Based on study program license, the Information System study program first began its operations in 2008 under the Faculty of Industrial Engineering, Telkom University. Information System study program is designed to produce competent human resources in the management of information and communication industry with expertise in the field of information systems, management and information technology. Bachelor of Information Systems will have the ability to design an information system of a business organization that is effective and efficient by implementing the latest information technology in various applications so that bachelor of Information System will be able to contribute to the progress of the development of telematics or communication equipment in Indonesia and internationally.
||Becoming a superior Information System study program that is able to provide competent experts in creating and managing information system of companies.
||Conducting education, research and support services to public and information and communication industry through optimal resource empowerment, self-reliant and able to work with others to ensure the development and improvement of quality, accountability, function and role of the university
- Having the ability to think analytically, critically, good communication and professional ethics.
- Having academic insight and competence in the field of information systems, management, and information technology.
- Being able to design an information system that is effective and efficient of an organization and business by implementing the latest information technology in various applications.
| Learning Outcomes
- Having the ability to apply knowledge in computing , engineering , mathematics and statistics to solve problems in of Information System
- Having the analytical skills to identify and formulate the needs of data , information and knowledge of an organization ( profit and non – profit ) or the community coherently , detailed , and thoroughly which is inseparable from the organizational strategy
- Having the ability to design , implement and evaluate the information system that consists of a variety of interrelated components between one and another , such as : information technology infrastructure (hardware and software ) , organizational structure , processes and procedures and human resources to achieve organizational goals
- Have interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively in teams to achieve organizational goals
- Having a good personality and character , professional , responsible , sensitive to social issues and professional ethics
- Being able to analyze the local and global impact of information system solutions relating to individuals , organizations and communities
- Having the ability to learn independently of a lifetime , and is open to the existing development
- Being able to wear the techniques , skills and engineering equipment required in building information system
- Having the ability to understand the business processes and management that support to develop an efficient, effective and adaptive information system
- Supporting competence
- Having superior expertise in the field of enterprise application development , Management Information System, digital marketing or process management of company business
- Having experience in utilizing software based on business functions
- Having the business knowledge and its application in the real world
- Other competencies
- Having a high ability to install and operate an information system on one of the following areas : functional ERP , Programming , Data Base , Business Intelligence , IT Infrastructure and Information System Audit “