Master of Digital Forensic and Cyber Security.
Course Name : Master of Digital Forensic and Cyber Security
Head of Department :
Address : Jl. Telekomunikasi, Terusan Buah Batu
Post Code : 40257
City : Bandung
Telephone Number : +62 27566456; +62 227564108; +62811 2001 105 (Hotline)
Facsimile Number : +62 227565200
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://msf.telkomuniversity.ac.id/
|Brief Description of Master of Digital Forensic and Cyber Security||Masters in Digital Forensic and Cyber Security is one of study program at School of Computing, Telkom University. It is the first and only study program in Indonesia that focuses on digital forensics and data security. Therefore the job prospects of graduates of this study program are very open and much needed.
This study program aims to produce professionals in the field of digital forensics and data security who can utilize technology and expertise to deal with social problems in the fields of science, law and crime, especially in digital crimes.
|Vision of Master of Digital Forensic and Cyber Security||Becoming a master study program with national and international reputation that plays an active role in developing knowledge and expertise in the field of forensic science, especially digital forensics and cyber security in 2026.|
|Mission of Master of Digital Forensic and Cyber Security||1. Implementing an international standard master’s program education in the field of forensic science, particularly digital forensics and cyber security.
2. Developing and disseminating science and technology for the field of forensic science, especially digital forensics and cyber security, which are beneficial for national development.
3. Contributing to the use of science and technology in the field of forensic science, both in the community digital forensic profession and fields relevant to the application of digital forensics and cyber security.
4. Collaborating with industry, government and alumni in order to develop technopreneurship in the field of forensic science, especially digital forensics and cyber security, which is beneficial to society.
MASTER OF DIGITAL FORENSIC & CYBER SECURITY GRADUATES’ PROFILE
|Forensic Examiner||Able to analyze digital evidence and provide scientific conclusions for the justice system by providing analytical assistance and expert opinion used during law enforcement investigations, criminal court cases, civil court cases and regulatory proceedings.|
|Computer Forensic Analyst||Able to act as an analyst who can recover data such as documents, photos, and emails from computer hard drives and other data storage devices, such as zip and flash drives, that have been deleted, corrupted or manipulated.
Analysts often work on cases involving breaches committed on the Internet (cybercrimes) and examine computers that may be involved in other types of crime for evidence of illegal activity.
|Security Designer or Security Architect||Able to play a role in reviewing system security measures, access rights, recovery and response to current incidents and recommending, implementing improvements as well as continuous monitoring.|
|Security Risk Analysis and Management||Able to assess threats and vulnerabilities related to assets information then determines, recommends, and manages access control security to meet the challenges in the information system.|
|Network security analyst||Able to manage network security design, enforce policies by updating and configuring security continuously. In addition, it also plays a role in monitoring network traffic in order to analyze potential incidents.|
|Academics Practitioner||Able to provide guidance and educational assistance for students in forensics by planning schedules, recommending courses and determining appropriate educational solutions for a diverse range of students. In addition, it must also play a role in research and community service which is linear with the fields of forensics and data security.|
MASTER OF DIGITAL FORENSIC AND CYBER SECURITYVLEARNING OUTCOMES
|General Skills||1. Able to develop knowledge and technology in the field of forensics and data security or professional practice through research, to produce innovative and tested work.
2. Able to solve science and technology problems in the field of forensics and or data security through inter or multidisciplinary approach.
3. Able to manage research and development that is beneficial to society and science, and able to received national and international recognition.
|Specific Skills||1. Develop science and technology through inter/multi-disciplinary research, innovation and clinical tested.
2. Criticize and provide input for improvement from the point of view of the field of engineering towards problem solving that has been and/or is being implemented, in the form of scientific working papers.
3. Formulate new ideas from the results of research carried out for the development of science and technology in the field of the engineering.
The Master of Digital Forensics and Cyber Security study program focuses on two main skills on the subject of learning in the field of computer science, namely:
- Fundamental theory of digital forensics specific to computing (supported by courses such as forensic management of digital evidence, theoretical foundation of computing, multimedia forensics) and for computer networks (supported by courses such as digital forensic applications, network security, network forensics).
- Cyber security on data (supported by security principle, applied cryptography, data communication and forensics security courses)