Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Here are some questions which are frequently asked related to registration and programs of Telkom University for international students.
Where is Telkom University Located?
Telkom University is located in Jl. Telekomunikasi Terusan Buah Batu No.1
Learning Center (Bangkit) Building R.118
Bandung, Jawa Barat 40257 Indonesia
F : +62-22-756-4108 ext 2400
M : +62-813-2112-3400
E : firstname.lastname@example.org –
What study programs are you interested in?
You may choose one of the study programs listed here: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/school-faculty/
What Program do you want to join?
Who are eligible to join?
- Hold citizenship other than Indonesian.
- Maximum 25 years old (for diploma and undergraduate programs).
- Have a high school degree from your school at your home country (to apply for diploma program and academic bachelor program) with an average score 8/10
- Have a university degree (academic bachelor) to apply for master program with minimum GPA 3.0/4.0
- Fluent in English
How much does it cost?
How to apply?
Visit the registration page: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/registration/
Kindly follow the registration steps.
How is the selection process conducted?
- Aplicants register online at: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/registration/
- Telkom University will select the candidates on the basis of the:
- Academic merits
- Language Skill (English and or Bahasa Indonesia)
- Recommendations (mandatory for master program)
- CVs (mandatory for master program)
- Telkom University conduct an Online interview and or online written test if necessary.
- Telkom University confirms the selection and assigns the grants.
- Telkom University will announce the candidates if they have been awarded a scholarship through a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) by email or candidates may download it from the registration application.
Where can I find more information?
Before contacting Telkom University, we recommend you to read the comprehensive list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and visit our website https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/. It is very likely that you will find the answer to your question there.
For further information which is not available on the above-mentioned web-site, you may send an email to email@example.com