Telkom University gives you an opportunity to experience study in lovable town, Bandung, Indonesia. In line with our vision ‘ To become a world-class university that plays an active role in the development of information-technology, science and arts’, Telkom University will give a global environment. There are some choices of program that foreign students can choose to experience to study at Telkom University, Indonesia:
Telkom University has 7 Faculties, 17 Academic Bachelor Programs, 7 Diploma Programs, and 3 Master Programs. You may choose the study program that suit you the best. Regular Program includes (2 Years Master Program, 4 Years Academic Bachelor Program, and 3 Years Diploma Program) :
Master Program (2 years)
- Master of Telecommunication Engineering
- Master of Industrial Engineering
- Master of Informatics Engineering
- Master of Management
Academic Bachelor Program (4 years)
*please note that the program is delivered in Bahasa Indonesia
- Telecommunication Engineering *
- Telecommunication Engineering (delivered in English)
- Electrical Engineering *
- Computer System *
- Physics Engineering *
- Industrial Engineering *
- Industrial Engineering (delivered in English)
- Information System *
- Information System (delivered in English)
- Visual Communication Design *
- Product Design *
- Interior Design *
- Craft Textiles and Fashion *
- Fine Art *
Bachelor Program (3 years)
We receive your credits and match them with our curriculum, so you do not need to retake the same subject to continue your study in Telkom University. You may choose one of our study programs which suit you the best(https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/faculty/).
We give credits for the subjects that you take in Telkom University. You may earn a certificate and credits from Telkom University. You may choose one of our study programs which suit you the best(https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/faculty/).
These programs are eligible for students or staffs or lecturers of Universities/Industries which have partnership with Telkom University.
- Student Exchange Program
We offer student exchange as an implementation of cooperation between Telkom University and other partner universities all over the world. This program allows the students of partner university to study here for short term period (1 semester or 2 semesters). Students exchange may earn certificate and credits from Telkom University.
Please kindly check the detail courses and also the information about the study program offered. The courses we offered are Undergraduate Programs (Academic Bachelor) delivered in English namely:
2. Joint Degree, Dual Degree or Double Degree Program
3. Joint Research Program
4. Staff Exchange Program
Darmasiswa is a scholarship program offered to all foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationships with Indonesia to study Bahasa Indonesia, arts, music and crafts. This program is organized by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA).
For more information click: http://darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/darmasiswa/
for those who want to study abroad for a short time we open an opportunity in Summer and Winter Program. The objective is students can learn may different culture by joining this program.
|Time Schedule||Registration deadline||Selection Process||Announcement||Confirmation||Arrival||Starting Semester||Program|
|Odd Semester||June||June||July||July||August||August||All Program|
|Even Semester||November||November||December||December||January||January||All program (excluding: diploma program, academic bachelor program, and darmasiswa program)|
- Alumni of the Telkom University is in great demand by the industry, especially the industries of telecommunication. After you graduate from the Telkom University, Career Development Center Unit will guide you in finding the right career for you in the future.
How is the selection process conducted?
- Aplicants register online at: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/inapps/
- Telkom University will select the candidates on the basis of the:
- Academic merits
- Language Skill (English and or Bahasa Indonesia)
- Recommendations (mandatory for master program)
- CVs (mandatory for master program)
- Online interview and or online written test if necessary.
- Telkom University confirms the selection and assigns the grants.
- Telkom University will announce the candidates if they have been awarded a scholarship through a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) by email or candidates may download it from https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/inApps/