In less than 2 years, Telkom University has achieves:
- School of Engineering School reach rank 154 of university rank across South East Asia (Webometrics version), rank 25 of Indonesia Smart Campus.
- School of Economic & Business reach rank 2 national business school, rank 28 in Asia Pacific and rank 154 in worldwide (Webometrics version)
- School of Aplied Science School rank 7 Indonesia Polytechnic (Webometric version 2014)
- Telkom University is the Top 10 Private University in Indonesia (Webometric Rating Version 2014)
- Telkom University is a Top 100 of 400 Indonesian Version (Webometric Rating 2014)
The campus of Telkom University is located within four hours from the International Airport Soekarno-Hatta Jakarta (CGK) and just 30 minutes from Husein Sastranegara Airport Bandung (BDO). The address is on Telekomunikasi Street, Terusan Buah Batu, Bandung, West Java. Bandung is one of multicultural city nicknamed ‘Parijs Van Java’ by the Dutch for its resemblance to Paris and European atmosphere back at the colonial times.
The First University in Indonesia which focusing in ICT (Information, Communication, and Technology) sector.
We have 34 study program, most of the study programs of Telkom University are based on ICT. Including Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical, Information System, Business, Management, Economics, Communication, Creative Industry and Computer Engineering.
Telkom University has many researches in several different fields conducted by the students and lecturers in collaboration with national and international universities or industries partners. We have achieved many National and International competition, such as: Indonesia Robot Contest Regional II, Asia Cheer leading Invitational Championship, Best Art of National Gallery Exhibition, and many more.
PT. Telkom Indonesia is supporting this program by giving the experience for the students to conducting Internship 2 times as mandatory program and 1 time as optional program.
There are many ways that Tel-U builds real experience into our courses. As a Tel-U student you may undertake industry experience or real projects as parts of your course.
Telkom University located in a peaceful area which is best for students to study and develop the knowledge.
Nearly 6.000 students in a year from all over Indonesian region choose to study at Tel-U. Many Tel-U lecturer and tutors have worked or study overseas also have international qualifications. Tel-U also promotes and celebrates cultural diversity on campus. You might take part in events such as Students Art Unit from Makassar, Java, Sunda, Aceh and also any other multicultural activities.