YONSEI WINTER ABROAD 2022-2023
Yonsei Winter Abroad is one of short course programs offered for Telkom University students that will be implemented in Winter Period 2022-2023 at Yonsei University, South Korea. It is a 3-week program focusing on academic achievement with various courses.
PROGRAM PERIOD OF YONSEI WINTER ABROAD 2022-2023
Yonsei Winter Abroad 2022-2023 will be implemented on December 27th, 2022 to January 16th, 2023.
APPLICATION DEADLINE OF YONSEI WINTER ABROAD 2022-2023
Telkom University students who are interested in joining Winter Abroad 2022-2023 at Yonsei University must register to the internal registration step before September 20th, 2022.
INTERNAL REGISTRATION LINK FOR YONSEI WINTER ABROAD 2022-2023
Students of Telkom University who plan to join Winter Abroad 2022-2023 at Yonsei University are expected to join internal nomination step by registering to https://bit.ly/internalreg-YonseiWinter2022-2023
APPLICANTS ELIGIBILITY FOR YONSEI WINTER ABROAD 2022-2023
Please note the following requirement to join Winter Abroad 2022-2023 at Yonsei University:
- Enrolled as an active student in Telkom University
- Have good academic performance with GPA above 2.00 (out of 4.00)
- Have good English proficiency
- Nominated by Telkom University through the nomination step
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR YONSEI WINTER ABROAD 2022-2023
- Scan of Student ID Card
- Academic Transcript in English
- Scan of English Proficiency Certificate
YONSEI WINTER ABROAD 2022-2023 PROCEDURE
- Student reads detail information of Yonsei Winter Abroad 2022-2023.
- Student consults with academic supervisor regarding participation plan to join Winter Abroad 20222-2023 at Yonsei University.
- Student prepares required documents for internal nomination step: Student ID, TOEFL/EPrT certificate, Academic Transcript
- Student makes an online registration for the nomination step at: https://bit.ly/internalreg-YonseiWinter2022-2023
- Applicant waits for the next announcement regarding passed nomination of the exchange program from International Office of Telkom University.
- Once student passed the nomination, student will be assisted to apply to the official application of Yonsei Winter Abroad 2022-2023.
A course with less than 8 students will be canceled (For online only courses, minimum number is 10). In this case, please immediately consult with the office staff regarding alternative course registration. Online courses are also available. Please check courses offered in Winter Abroad 2022-2023 at: https://winter.yonsei.ac.kr/main/course.asp?mid=m02_02
FEES OF YONSEI WINTER ABROAD 2022-2023
- The Application fee must be paid in full when the application is submitted and no later than November 18th, 2022.
- All other fees should be paid after admission is confirmed, by no later than November 25th, 2022.
- All fees are in Korean Won (KRW), and all deadlines are based in Korea Standard Time (KST, UTC+9).
- Tuition discount (200,000 KRW per course) + early bird course registration (exclusive for early birds)
Yonsei Winter Abroad 2022-2023 provides On-campus housing. It is located within 3 minutes’ walking distance from Yonsei University’s East Gate. It offers a competitive housing option at a convenient location. With a separate floor for men and women, each room is equipped with an air conditioner and LAN connection for internet access. Further information about this housing can be accessed HERE.
INFORMATION AND CONTACT PERSON OF YONSEI WINTER ABROAD 2022-2023
Detailed information can be accessed at https://winter.yonsei.ac.kr/ . Should you have any inquiries about Winter Abroad 2022-2023 at Yonsei University, and interested in joining the program, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400
Email: [email protected]