| Required Documents to Apply Temporary Holiday Visitor’s Visa
- Passport (active at least 6 months + old Passport)
- Visa Application Form [download (PDF)]
- Photograph 4,5cm X 4,5cm (Color 2 pieces).
- Copy of KTP or KITAS.
- Copy of Student Card (only if the applicant is still registered as college student) & Student’s Confirmation letter
- Flight itinerary issued by travel agency or airline office.
- Itinerary with information on places you plan to visit and stay.
- Copy of documents certifying the relationship between each applicant, such as family registration card, etc (for group applicants only) –> KK, and Akte
- Proof of sufficient funds to defray all the expenses while in Japan:
• If you, your relative/friend in Indonesia, or organization/institution where you belong to pay for your trip:
• Copy of bankbook/bank statement for recent 3 months (if you are not paying for your trip, you must submit documents certifying the relationship between you and the one who pays for your trip as well), NPWP + SIUP.
- Sponsor Letter (International Office)
Indonesian Electronic Passport (Requirements for free Japan Visa)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI) must have an electronic passport that contains biometric information that verifies the identity through facial recognition or fingerprint can be done easily;
- Passport must first be registered by the owner to the Embassy / Consulate of Japan in Indonesia. Visa-free facility is only granted for a stay for 15 days and can’t be extended.