Scholarship for Cambodian
Tel-U is a leading university focusing on ICT and business that is located in Bandung, the capital city of West Java Province, Indonesia. Telkom University provides several degree programs covering engineering and business management. We are under the shelter of Telkom Group, the biggest telecommunication company in Indonesia, with its network of cooperation and internal synergy which has subsidiaries and branch offices throughout Indonesia, technological facilities, human resources and schools. Telkom University gives opportunities for students, researchers, staff, and even alumni to do research, internships and any other academic related program at Telkom Group.
Students from Cambodia are eligible for the Telkom University Scholarship for Cambodian.
- Hold citizenship of Cambodia.
- Maximum 25 years old when applying to diploma and undergraduate programs.
- Have a high school degree from your school at your home country (to apply for diploma program and academic bachelor program) with an average score 8/10
- Have a university degree (academic bachelor) to apply for master program with minimum GPA 3.0/4.0
- Fluent in English and or Bahasa
Terms and Condition
- Scholarship will be granted for the first year. In the following year, scholarship will be continued if the academic records (the minimum GPA) could be maintained at least 3.00/4.00. Otherwise (if GPA is less than 3.00/4.00) then the tuition fee waiver will be applied. Tuition fee details: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/future-student/tuition-fee/
- Please Note that all the Scholarship of Telkom University exclude flight ticket from and to your home country.
3. Indonesian Visa Application Fee in your home country is at your own cost.
Here is the time schedule of the scholarship program:
|Selection Process||March – April|
How is the selection process conducted?
- Telkom University will select the candidates on the basis of the:
- Academic merits
- Language Skill (English and or Bahasa Indonesia)
- Recommendations (mandatory for master program)
- CVs (mandatory for master program)
- Online interview and or online written test if necessary.
- Telkom University confirms the selection and assigns the grants.
- Telkom University will announce the candidates if they have been awarded a scholarship through a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) by email or candidates may download it from the registration application.
Programs We Offer
Available class in English and Bahasa Indonesia. For further detail for our programs, kindly click here.