Telkom University is a leading university focusing on ICT, business, and arts that located in Bandung, the capital city of West Java Province, Indonesia (Bandung also well known as the capital city of Asia Africa). Telkom University provides some program degrees covering engineering, business management, and arts. We are under the shelter of Telkom Group, the biggest telecommunication company in Indonesia, with its network of cooperation and internal synergy which has subsidiaries and branch offices throughout Indonesia, technological facilities, human resources and schools. Telkom University gives opportunities for students, researchers, staffs, and even alumni to do some research, internships and any other related academic program at Telkom Group.
The scholarship program is dedicated to students from all over the world with a great academic record and high motivation to experience new things.
- Hold citizenship other than Indonesian.
- Maximum 25 years old when applying to diploma and undergraduate programs.
- Have a high school degree from your school at your home country (to apply for diploma program and academic bachelor program) with an average score 7/10
- Have a university degree (academic bachelor) to apply for master program with minimum GPA 2.75/4.0
- Fluent in English
Coverage of Scholarship
The scholarship will cover the admission fee at Telkom University which is equal to IDR 40.000.000 for Academic Bachelor Programs (4 years program) or IDR 25.000.000 for Master Programs (2 years program) or IDR 30.000.000 for Bachelor Programs (3 years program).
Terms and Condition
- Please Note that all the Scholarship of Telkom University excludes flight ticket from and to your home country.
- Indonesian Visa Application Fee in your home country is at your own cost.
When is the application deadline?
Here is the time schedule of the scholarship program:
|Registration deadline||April 29th|
|Selection Process||May 2nd – 17th|
|Confirmation||May 23th – 27th|
|Starting Semester||August 1st|
How is the selection process conducted?
- Telkom University will select the candidates on the basis of the:
o Academic merits
o Language Skill (English and or Bahasa Indonesia)
o Recommendations (mandatory for master program)
o CVs (mandatory for master program)
- Online interview and or online written test if necessary.
- Telkom University confirms the selection and assigns the grants.
- Telkom University will announce the candidates if they have been awarded a scholarship through a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) by email or candidates may download it from https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/inApps/
Programs We Offer
Telkom University has 7 Faculties, 17 Academic Bachelor Programs, 7 Diploma Programs, and 3 Master Programs majoring in Telecommunication, Business, and Arts. You may choose the study program that suits you the best.