The Alliance 4 Universities has been awarded funds (scholarship) under Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility programme (Action KA107). Through these funds, students from Telkom University have the opportunity to participate in mobility schemes.
Application deadline for Bachelor mobility program: 22 March 2018.
Who can apply?
The calls are open to Bachelor from Telkom University.
How long can the mobility be?
minimum of 3 months to a maximum of 5 months.
What expenses are covered by the grant?
– monthly allowance: € 800/month
– fixed travel to cover the flight expenses: € 1.100
When can the mobility be carried out?
Mobilities under these calls can be carried out during 2017-2018 and 2018-2019, and should end before 31 July 2019.
What are the deadlines?
22 March 2018.
How to apply?
Read carefully the relevant call for application for Bachelor
Requirement of Bachelor students
- Transcript of Records
- Learning Agreement Proposal(fill the 1st page only. Only proposals signed by Telkom University and receiving institutions, and the applicant will be accepted. Signatures can be scanned)
- Letter of support provided by Telkom University, indicating the GPA for the applicant´s transcript of records on the scale from 1 to 10, and confirming that the applicant´s level of English is at least B1 (TOEFL iBT 73 – 98 or IELTS 4.0 – 5.0)
- Recommendation letter (to be sent directly by the referee to [email protected], att: Olga Belova, A4U International Project Manager) cc: International Office ([email protected])
- Motivation letter
Please kindly check the details below:
More Information :
E-Mail : [email protected]
WA : +6281394927050 (Mrs. Ayu)
International Office Telkom University
Bangkit Building 1st Floor,
Telkom University, Bandung, 40257