MALAYA STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM-FALL SEMESTER 2022
MALAYA STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM-FALL SEMESTER 2022. Malaya Student Exchange Program-Fall Semester 2022 is an outbound mobility program intended for TelUtizen to conduct Student Exchange Program in Fall semester 2022 at University of Malaya Malaysia. Now, University of Malaya Malaysia is officially calling for participants to join Malaya Student Exchange Program-Fall Semester 2022.
PROGRAM PERIOD OF MALAYA STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
The student exchange program at University of Malaya Malaysia will be implemented in Fall semester 2022 which is October 2022–February 2023.
MALAYA STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM APPLICATION DEADLINE
TelUtizen who are interested in joining Student Exchange at University of Malaya Malaysia must register to the internal registration step before March 20th, 2022.
INTERNAL REGISTRATION LINK FOR MALAYA STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Before applying to the official application of Malaya Student Exchange Program, students must join internal nomination step by registering to https://bit.ly/InternalRegMalayaFall2022
APPLICANTS ELIGIBILITY FOR MALAYA STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
TelUtizen who are interested in joining Malaya Student Exchange Program must meet the following requirement:
- Enrolled as an active student (Undergraduate/Postgraduate Coursework) in Telkom University
- Have completed at least one semester of study in Telkom University
- Have good academic standing with CGPA not less than 3.0 or equivalent
- Have good English proficiency in speaking and writing
- Nominated by Telkom University through the nomination step
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MALAYA STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- Scan of Student ID Card
- Academic Transcript in English
- Scan of English Proficiency Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (After passing the nomination step)
- Scan of passport (front page with ID) (After passing the nomination step)
- Recommendation Letter (After passing the nomination step)
PROCEDURE OF MALAYA STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- Student reads detail information of Malaya Student Exchange Program Fall Semester 2022.
- Student consults with academic supervisor regarding participation plan to join Malaya Student Exchange Program Fall Semester 2022, including the courses’ selection (see list of courses offered at: https://gem.um.edu.my/inbound-long-term-module-selection )
- Student prepares required documents: Student ID, TOEFL/EPrT certificate, Academic Transcript
- Student makes an online registration for the nomination step at: https://bit.ly/InternalRegMalayaFall2022. Applicant waits for the next announcement regarding passed nomination of the exchange program from International Office of Telkom University.
- Once student passed the nomination, student will be assisted to apply to the official application of University of Malaya student Exchange Program. Please prepare additional documents for applying to its official application: 1) Recent Passport Size Photograph; 2) Scan of passport; 3) Recommendation Letter (provided by International Office of Telkom University) and 4) Scan of English Proficiency Certificate (see the requirement at https://gem.um.edu.my/inbound-long-term-home )
COURSES OFFERED AT MALAYA STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
To see list of courses/modules available at Fall Semester 2022 visit: https://gem.um.edu.my/inbound-long-term-module-selection
Important Notes regarding selecting courses:
- Students are required to select modules they wish to take at University of Malaya as part of their online application. It is important for students to refer to the module offered listing and the module information before making a selection on the application form.
- Undergraduate students are not eligible to take postgraduate modules, but Postgraduate students are allowed to take both undergraduate and postgraduate modules.
- It is mandatory for students to register a minimum of 6 credits (2 modules) and up to a maximum of 20 credits (6-7 modules).
- There will be an add & drop week whereby students are allowed to add modules but subject to availability and drop modules if there is any clashing of timetable
The Fall 2022 intake will be a physical or in-person semester. But there are high chance of running it on a hybrid mode if the COVID situation is severe.
INFORMATION AND CONTACT PERSON OF MALAYA STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Detailed information can be accessed at: https://gem.um.edu.my/inbound-long-term-home
Should you have any inquiries about the Malaya Student Exchange program, and interested in joining
Malaya Student Exchange Program, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400
Email: [email protected]