HRW Student Exchange, Hochschule Ruhr West University invites Telkom University students to join the Student Exchange Program to spend one or more semesters studying at Ruhr West.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit to International Office Telkom University
- Application Form (Download here)
- Copy of Telkom University student ID
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of Record
- Copy of your passport
- Proof of Financial resources at least €670 per month, or €8,040 per academic
Please note: Although international students are allowed to work in Germany under certain conditions, you should not expect to work to cover the cost of your education at Ruhr West.
- English Language Certificate minimum B1 equal with:
- IELTS : 4.0 – 5.0 or
- TOEFL iBT (last change registered in October 2016) : 42 – 71 or
- TOEFL iBT (Before October 2016) : 73 – 98.
- Students in the field of business administration for spring semester
- Students in the field of Engineering for winter semester
TUITION/FEES: currently €309.72 per semester
Please kindly check the details below:
Day / Date : Thursday / April 26th, 2018
Time : 3 pm
Place : International Office Telkom University, Bangkit Bulding (Rectorat Building), 1st Floor.
PIC : Mrs. Ayu
E- mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +627564108 ext. 2400