ERASMUS + SCHOLARSHIP FOR MOBILITY PROGRAM AVAILABLE FOR STAFF / LECTURER
The Alliance of 4 Universities (A4U) has been awarded funds (scholarship) under Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme. Through these funds, Staff / Lecturer from Telkom University have the opportunity to participate in mobility schemes.
Application deadline for Staff/Lecturer mobility program 23 January 2019.
Who can apply?
The calls are open to Staff / Lecturer from Telkom University.
How long can the mobility be?
Duration of Stay: 5 days.
What expenses are covered by the grant?
Grant Total: € 2.620 consist:
– Subsistence: € 160/day
– fixed travel to cover the flight expenses: € 1.500
When can the mobility be carried out?
Mobilities under these calls can be carried out during 2018-2019 and 2019-2020, and should end before 31 July 2020.
What are the deadlines?
- Call Closes : 23 January 2019
- Publication of Selection Result : 15 February 2019
What activities During Mobility?
- Staff Mobility can be for Teaching, Training, or both can be combined. Teaching and administrative staff can apply, the former being preferred.
- During mobility for teaching, staff are expected to deliver at least 8 hours of teaching
- Mobility for training is for professional development of teaching and administrative staff in the form of training event (Excluding conferences), job shadowing, observation periods, or training at the receiving institution.
- Mobility can also be for teaching and training. In this case, the minimum number of hours of teaching per week is 4 hours.
How to apply?
Read carefully the relevant call for application (Attachment)
Requirement of Staff / Lecturer
- ApplicationForm –>( http://alliance4universities.eu/en/application-form-for-staff/)
- Learning Agreement Proposal : Mobility Agreement for teaching and for teaching/training or Mobility Agreement for for training only (only proposals signed by both sending and receiving institutions will be accepted. Signatures can be scanned).
- Letter of support provided by Telkom University, confirming that the applicant´s level of English is at least B2 (TOEFL iBT 72 – 94 or IELTS 5.5 – 6.5)
- Recommendation letter from International Office Telkom University (to be sent directly by the referee to email@example.com, att: Olga Belova, A4U International Project Manager)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Kindly check the details below:
More Information :
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
International Office Telkom University
Bangkit Building 1st Floor,
Telkom University, Bandung, 40257