KUMAMOTO UNIVERSITY SUMMER PROGRAM 2019 (JASSO Scholarship is available). Kumamoto University invited Telkom University students to join the Summer Program offered by the College of Cross-Cultural and Multidisciplinary Studies.
English Course: July 17 – 26, 2019 (ten days)
- Class room Lectures
- Cultural Experience
- Educational Excursions
*Program Contents subject to change
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please inform International Office of Telkom university for your intention to apply for this program, and then apply via the online registration form available at the link: tiny.cc/kumamoto or https://www.c3.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/app/contact/i24897a2
- Successful applicants will be notified of their acceptance to the program by email after the application deadline. If you decided to withdraw from the program after selection, please inform us by May 31, 2019. (E-mail: email@example.com).
PARTICIPATION FREE: 100,000 Japanese Yen
- Includes accommodation, class fees, field trip fees, and breakfast.
- Does not include the cost of transportation to or from Japan, the cost of transportation within Japan, or the cost of meals (other than breakfast) during the program.
- Program fees do not cover traveler insurance for participants. Students must purchase their own traveler insurance before arriving in Japan.
How To pay: The program fee must be paid by participating students in advance by bank transfer by Friday, May 31 2019. Cancellations after this date are subject to cancellation fees. Students who do not make the transfer by the required deadline will not be accepted to the program.
Participants in the English Course of the Summer Program may apply for a scholarship of 80,000 Japanese Yen, provided by the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) and Kumamoto University.
*please note that the number of scholarships available is limited.
- Undergraduate students
- Academic records from the previous year (GPA of 3.25 out of 4).
- English language proficiency equal to or greater than TOEFL ITP min. 500 or IELTS min. 5 is highly recommended (only for English course).
- Have or will obtain travel insurance before departing for Japan
- *You are ineligible if you have previously attended a summer or spring program at Kumamoto University.
Further information, please check website at: https://www.c3.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/en/5235/
Day / Date : Friday / May 10th, 2019
Place : International Office Telkom University, Bangkit Bulding (Rectorat Building), 1st Floor.
PIC : Mrs. Ayu
E- mail : firstname.lastname@example.org