Saxion Updates for Degree and Mobility Program
Saxion Updates for Degree and Mobility Program. Due to the coronavirus situation is unfolding in unpredictable, Telkom University has communicated the progress of the program with Saxion University of Applied Science. Here are some updated information regarding the Study Programat Saxion.
- Saxion will not restrict any applicants who desire to join the Study Program as long as the applicants stay healthy and keep calm during this situation.
- For you who are still interested to join the Study Program at Saxion University of Applied Science, you may continue apply for the program. However, make sure that you are healthy enough to join the program becuase your health is the main concern in this matter.
- The study will start in September 2020, exactly as planned. However, should the corona situation not improve until September then Saxion will consider other possibilities, e.g. offering online education.
- Saxion will soften the deadline for the submission of applicants’ documents (high school diploma, language certificates etc) after the application process. The new deadline for submitting application documents will be informed again. However, the deadline for the application will remain the same. Only for the Physiotherapy programme the application deadline has been changed to 1 May 2020.
- Non-EU students can (continue to) apply for a scholarship until 1 May 2020. For further information please kindly visit Saxion’s website at: www.saxion.edu/studying-in-the-netherlands/finance-your-studies/scholarships
- For applicants who already registered at the program at Saxion for the academic year starting in September 2020, you will have the possibility to withdraw their application with no further costs and with no further obligations at any time before 31 August 2020. If you have already paid the tuition fee at that moment then the tuition fee will be refunded to you completely.
So, guys please kindly consider your mobility program with all the consequences may happen in this situation. Remember, you are not alone. We will fully support your decision. Together, we find the solution to create a better future. Stay healthy and keep calm. Cheers! (IO)***