NTU Singapore Scholarship for M.Sc Program
NTU Singapore Scholarship for M.Sc Program. Are you seeking for scholarship in Singapore? Good news, TelUtizen! Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore is looking for master program applicants. The School of Social Science offers M.Sc Applied Economics program aiming to provide rigorous post graduate training in economics. Let’s join them to experience their unique curriculum to be professional in quantitave-oriented research and analysis with strong theoretical insights.
The program takes minimum of 3 trimesters (1 year) or a maximum of 6 trimesters (2 years) for full-time students.
There are two intakes per academic year which is in July and in October. The registration for July 2020 intake is OPEN until January 31st, 2020, while for October 2020 intake is OPEN until May 31st, 2020.
- TelUtizen coming from a bachelor degree in Economics or other disciplines with a strong quantitative background.
- Excellent academic records and good honors.
- TOEFL IBT minimum 85 and IELTS minimum 6.5.
- There are 4 compulsary courses.
- Students must gain 30 Academic Units to graduate from the MSc program.
- One full scholarship (program fee waiver + a stipend of 10,000 SGD).
- Two full tuition scholarships (program fee waiver)
- Two half tuition scholarships (half program fee waiver)
FEES & ACCOMODATION
- Tuition Fee
The tuition fee for the academic year 2020-2021 intake is $32.000 for international students.
Students can apply for on-campus accomodation.
The applicant may refer to this link: www.sss.ntu.edu.sg/msae for detailed information regarding the MSc program at NTU Singapore and how to enroll to the program.
For further information, the applicant may contact International Office of Telkom University:
PIC : NovieSusantie
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +62 813-2112-3400