IISMAVO 2022. IISMAVO (Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards for Vocational Students) 2022, previously known as IIVOSMA, is a mobility grants for Indonesia Vocational Higher Education (VHE) students (Diploma 3 or Diploma 4) to overseas universities/institutions to experience “learning collaboration with industry”. IISMAVO is also another grant similar to IISMA which is organized by Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia. IISMAVO has following objectives:
- Enable VHE students to enhance their analytical thinking, leadership capabilities, and networking skills, through international education
- Provide VHE students with opportunities to learn in collaboration with industry, allowing them to gain work experience and industry/business insights
- Implement the ‘Merdeka Belajar Kampus Merdeka’ (MBKM) (emancipated learning) program, in which VHE students are given the freedom to undertake various subjects outside their fields of study
IISMAVO 2022 TIMELINE
|1-14 May 2022||Application of IISMAVO 2022 through Online Application Portal at: https://iivosma.kemdikbud.go.id/|
|14-21 May 2022||Application verification & Awardee Nomination by Telkom University|
|22-24 May 2022||Administration Selection by IISMAVO Team|
|25 May 2022||Announcement of Awardee Interview Session|
|27-28 May 2022||Interview Selection|
|31 May-3 June 2022||Announcement of IISMAVO 2022 Awardee|
|Aug – Dec 2022||IISMAVO 2022 Implementation|
|Dec 2022||IISMAVO 2022 Report & Evaluation|
FEATURES (SCHEME) OF IISMAVO 2022
There are three programs designed in IISMAVO 2022 for one semester (4-6 months) that students may choose one of them.
- Industrial Experience Program
It is an industry-focused program in form of internships, work placements, industry projects, etc.
- Class-based learning + Industrial experiences
It is a blend of the learning-in-class program and some industrial experiences, such as short-term internships, industrial case studies, company visits.
- Class-based learning
It is a class-based teaching with industrial related contents, partially taught by practitioners.
EXPECTED AREAS OF STUDY IN IISMAVO 2022
The following are the expected study areas of IISMAVO 2022 which in line with the 21st skills for works (Digital Literacy, Imagination & Innovation, Communication, Productivity & Leadership Skill)
- Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Information Technology
- Business and Management
- Marine and Maritime
- Water management
- Creative Industry
- Public Relations
FUNDING COVERAGE OF IISMAVO 2022
- Registration & Tuition Fee at cost
- Economy Airfare & Visa at cost
- Settlement & Living Allowance, including Accommodation
- PCR, Quarantine & Health Insurance (Cover Covid-19)
- Emergency Fund at cost
APPLICANTS ELIGIBILITY OF IISMAVO 2022
- Indonesian Citizen (holding Indonesian nationality)
- Telkom University active students of diploma 3 (semester 4) and diploma 4 (semester 4 and semester 6)
- Having English language skills and minimum scores of TOEFL IBT: 60, or TOEIC: 560, or IELTS: 5.5, or Duolingo: 85
- Having good academic performance with minimum GPA is 3.0 (out of 4.0 scale) as evidenced by a temporary transcript
- Being recommended by Telkom University
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS OF IISMAVO 2022
- Scan of academic transcript from 1st Semester to the latest one (in English). To get transcript in English please switch the language in iGracias to English.
- Scan of TOEFL IBT/IELTS/TOEIC/Duolingo certificate.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE OF IISMAVO 2022
- Students read and comprehend the information of IISMAVO 2022 including host university and program scheme wish to take.
- Students consult with academic supervisor regarding their participation plan in IISMAVO 2022.
- Students prepare required documents.
- Students register for IISMAVO 2022 though its official application.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY VALIDITY
Please note that Telkom University students must prepare a valid English Proficiency certificate (IELTS/TOEFL iBT/TOEIC/Duolingo) to apply for IISMAVO 2022. The following is list of countries which accept types of English Proficiency Test.
|UK, USA, Canada||France, Germany||Australia||South Korea||Taiwan||Malaysia||Turkey||Singapore|
CONTACT PERSON FOR INTERNAL REGISTRATION
Should you have any question about IISMAVO 2022, kindly contact us on
International Office of Telkom University
WA : +62 813 2112 3400
Email : [email protected]