HYU ERICA Exchange Program Fall 2022
HYU ERICA Exchange Program Fall 2022. HYU or Hanyang University ERICA is now ready to accept application of Exchange Program for the Fall semester 2022. Please note that HYU ERICA only accepts ONSITE EXCHANGE STUDENTS (no online exchange available), and late arrivals (after the semester has started) are UNAVAILABLE.
PROGRAM PERIOD OF HYU ERICA FALL EXCHANGE 2022
The Exchange Program at HYU ERICA will be in Fall semester 2022 which is on September 1st to December 21st, 2022.
INTERNAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE OF HYU ERICA FALL EXCHANGE 2022
Before applying to the official application of HYU ERICA Exchange Program, applicants are required to join internal nomination step before April 17th, 2022.
REGISTRATION LINK FOR INTERNAL NOMINATION HYU ERICA FALL EXCHANGE 2022
Telkom University students who are interested in applying to HYU ERICA Exchange Program for Fall Semester 2022 must join the nomination step by registering online at: https://bit.ly/RegHYUERICAFall2022
APPLICANTS ELIGIBILITY OF HYU ERICA FALL EXCHANGE 2022
- Telkom University Student
- Having good academic performance
- Having good English Skills or Korean Language Proficiency
- Being passed the nomination step.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS OF HYU ERICA FALL EXCHANGE 2022
Internal Nomination Step:
- Scan of Student ID Card
- Academic Transcript in English
- Scan of English Proficiency Certificate
Additional Documents after Passing the Nomination Step:
- Color ID Photo
- Official Academic Transcript in English
- Language Proficiency Form (template 2 at: https://bit.ly/infoHYUERICAFall2022)
- Financial Affidavit (template 1 at: https://bit.ly/infoHYUERICAFall2022)
- Health Insurance Certificate
APPLICATION PROCEDURES OF HYU ERICA FALL EXCHANGE 2022
- Applicant reads detail information of the Exchange Program for the Fall semester 2022 at Hanyang University (HYU) ERICA.
- Applicant consults with academic supervisor related participation in the program, including the program’s selection.
- Applicant prepares required documents for internal nomination step.
- Applicants make an online registration for the nomination step at: https://bit.ly/RegHYUERICAFall2022
- Applicant waits for the next announcement regarding passed nomination of the exchange program from International Office of Telkom University.
- Once passed the nomination, applicant will be assisted to apply to the official application before May 6th, 2022.
HYU ERICA FALL EXCHANGE 2022 IMPORTANT DATES
|Internal Nomination Deadline||April 17th, 2022|
|HYU Application Deadline||May 6th, 2022|
|Semester Dates||September 1st to December 21st, 2022|
|On-campus Dormitory||Check-in: 2-3 days before the Semester Starts
Check-out: Depends on the number of months students choose to live
|Orientation||1-2 working days before the Semester Starts|
|Exam Period*||Midterm exam: Mostly 7th-8th week of Semester
Final exam: Mostly the last week of Semester
* Each course can have a different exam period
DEPARTMENT/COLLEGES AVAILABLE FOR HYU ERICA FALL EXCHANGE 2022
Please refer to available colleges and departments for Fall 2022 in the following link (https://bit.ly/3DNmWee).
- Regular Course (Delivered in English)
We offer around 500~600 courses in English (Major: 70%, Elective: 30%) per year over various departments. Exchange students are allowed to take courses from different departments upon availability. The most up-to-date course list becomes available a month prior to the beginning of semester. Until then, students should refer to the previous year’s course list. (e.g. 2022 Fall semester applicant should refer to 2021 Fall semester course list). But note course list may differ every year. The previous English-taught course list (https://bit.ly/3JowDkQ) and useful information on courses (https://bit.ly/3v37whZ) can be found as linked.
- Korean Language Course
Two (2) types of Korean language courses are offered for exchange students during their study period at Hanyang: Survival Korean (Introductory level) and Intensive Korean.
|Survival Korean||Intensive Korean|
|Period||1 semester||Max. 1 session (during semester)||Max. 1 session (during semester)|
|2 semesters||Max. 2 sessions (during semester)||Max. 3 sessions (during semester & vacation)|
|Credit||3 Credits||13 Credits|
|Time||Tue & Thu (5pm-7pm)||Mon-Fri (9am-1pm or 2pm-6pm upon level)|
|Fee||Free for exchange/visiting students to Hanyang University ERICA campus|
|Note||We do not allow exchange students to take Korean Language Courses only. Students should take at least 1 regular course if taking Intensive Korean, or at least 2 regular courses if taking Survival Korean to complete their exchange period.|
Students can apply for on-campus dormitory and the application will be done separately approximately two (2) months before the semester begins. Housing information can be found from website (available only in Korean). On-campus dormitory cannot be secured if students do not complete housing application or housing fee payment within deadline.
- Buddy Program
Buddies are current HYU students who volunteer to support new students for their smooth settlement and adjustment into the life and culture in Korea. Representing Korea as a cultural delegation, buddies will interact with new exchange/visiting students throughout the semester and provide them assistance in various areas.
- Application instructions will be shared before the semester starts.
- Cost of Living (estimate)
|Housing||Dorm: 300,000 KRW
Off-campus: Above 450,000 KRW
|Personal Expenses||150,000 KRW|
|Total (per month)||700,000-850,000 KRW|
INFORMATION AND CONTACT PERSON FOR HYU ERICA FALL EXCHANGE 2022
Information of the HYU ERICA Fall 2022 can also be accessed at: https://bit.ly/infoHYUERICAFall2022. Should you have any inquiries about the Exchange Program for the Fall semester 2022 at Hanyang University (HYU) ERICA and interested in joining the program, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400
Email: [email protected]