Edutourism Program from MMU
Edutourism Program from MMU. Multimedia University Malaysia is calling for participants from Telkom University to join the MMU Edutourism Program. It is a virtual mobility program organized by the Faculty of Management & Faculty of Computing and Informatics. The MMU Edutourism Program raises the theme “Technopreneurship for Tomorrow”. Through this edutourism program, the participants are expected to improve entrepreneurial skills, knowledge and competencies, make connections and engagements with students from different parts of the world.
Don’t miss the opportunity to gain experience and enrich your knowledge about edutourism, especially in the business and ICT fields. This kind short program is one of the student mobility program options where in a relatively short time, participants will still gain more knowledge about edutourism through sharing, workshops, and discussions sessions. Don’t worry, even though the activities are carried out online, participants will still be able to engage with the topic, teacher, and other participants interactively.
EDUTOURISM PROGRAM TOPIC
- Digital Media in Social Networking: discussing how social media works for business.
- Introduction to Web Development: introducing Wix to create a good website design.
- Introduction to Mobile App Development: demonstrating how to build mobile app with Thunkable.
EDUTOURISM PROGRAMPROGRAM PERIOD
The MMU Edutourism Program will be taken place virtually on July 5th-18th, 2021 through Google Meet Platform.
EDUTOURISM PROGRAM APPLICATION DEADLINE
The Edutourism Program application will be closed on June 21st, 2021.
EDUTOURISM PROGRAMAPPLICANTS’ ELLIGIBILITY
This call is for:
- Telkom University students coming from all study programs.
- Having good English proficiency both written and spoken.
- Having good internet connection since the program will be employed virtually.
EDUTOURISM PROGRAMREQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Before applying to this edutourism program, applicants need to prepare the following documents:
- Scan of student ID card
- Scan of academic transcript (from the 1st semester to the latest one)
- Scan of English Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/EPrT)
EDUTOURISM PROGRAMAPPLICATION PROCEDURES
- Applicant reads detail information of the program.
- Applicant prepares required documents.
- Applicant makes an online application at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFCrn7zeCjGEvIyZ4cwnWl7AO0kLzZBH6KTM8BJYUnAS6JBg/viewform
- Applicant waits for next announcement through whatsapp and email
Should you have any inquiries, and interested in joining the program, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400