UUM Virtual Mobility for September/October 2021
UUM Virtual Mobility for September/October 2021. Another virtual mobility offer comes from Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)!
UUM Virtual Mobility Exchange Program is open for registration. Telkom University students are welcome to join UUM virtual exchange program in Fall Semester 2021 (September-October). UUM virtual Mobility is a Mobility Exchange Program that students have the opportunity to attend classes and complete the program for one semester without having to be in Malaysia. All UUM mobility classes, teaching and learning activities are conducted online. As regular mobility program, at the end of the semester, students will get academic transcript and certificate of completion.
UUM PROGRAM PERIOD
This UUM Virtual Mobility Exchange Program will be carried out in Fall Semester: September/October 2021.
UUM APPLICATION DEADLINE
The nomination and application period for UUM Virtual Mobility is from 1 June to 7 July 2021.
UUM APPLICANTS ELLIGIBILITY
- TelUtizen (full time student) coming from a bachelor degree program.
- Nominated by International Office of Telkom University
- Excellent academic records and good honors with CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Having good English communication skills, proved by English Proficiency Certificate.
UUM REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Filled application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport-sized photo
- Scanned copy of Passport (1st page until last page) or student ID Card (for Virtual Mobility)
- Academic transcript
- Student verification/recommendation letter
- Certificate of English Language proficiency
UUM APPLICATION PROCEDURES
- Applicant reads detail information of the program, including the course offered at http://bit.ly/UUM-application-package
- Applicant consults with academic supervisor related to courses’ selection.
- Applicant prepares required documents.
- Applicant fill out the application form (download at http://bit.ly/UUM-application-package)
- Applicant notifies International Office of Telkom University and ask for Student verification/recommendation letter.
- Applicant make online registration at: http://bit.ly/Reg-UUM-Exchange2021
UUM PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Conveniently stay at home and follow online classes.
- Cost saving on travelling, quarantine cost and living expenses.
- Less hassle in handling visa application process.
- Credit transfer after completion of the study for one semester exchange.
- Certificate of completion helps to enrich your CV.
CONTACT PERSON FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS
Should you have any inquiries, and interested in joining the program, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400
Email: [email protected]