UTHM Online Academic Mobility Program 2020
UTHM Online Academic Mobility Program 2020 is an online outbound student exchange program for students majoring in Engineering at Telkom University. It is a great opportunity for Telkom University students to get international exposure during the pandemic time.
The program will be started on October 11th, 2020-February 20th, 2021.
The application is OPEN until August 27th, 2020.
|1||Object Oriented Programming||4 credits|
|2||Research Methodology (Final Project 1: to prepare a proposal covering analysis and design)||2 credits|
|3||Web Project Management||3 credits|
- Engineering Study Program students who have completed at least 2 semesters of studies.
- Having TOEFL/EprT score of at least 500 or equivalent
- Having minimum GPA of 3.00
- Academic Transcript from 1st semester to the latest one
- TOEFL Certificate with score of at least 500 or equivalent
- Filled and signed application form
- Filled appendix-A form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Fill out the registration form by downloading the form at https://bit.ly/UTHMApplicationForm
- Fill out Appendix-A form at https://bit.ly/UTHMAppendix-A
- Fill out google form for student exchange application at https://bit.ly/UTHMStudex
Should you have any inquiries, dont hesitate to contact: