UniKL Spring Exchange Program 2023
UniKL Spring Exchange Program 2023 is officially OPEN. Telkom University students who are welcome to join student exchange program at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (UniKL) for Spring Semester 2023. Please note the following information to join UniKL Spring Exchange Program 2023!
PROGRAM PERIOD OF UniKL SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2023
Student exchange program at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (UniKL) will be carried out in Spring Semester: February-June 2023.
APPLICATION DEADLINE OF UniKL SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2023
To apply for UniKL Spring Exchange Program 2023, Telkom University students must register to the internal registration step before September 7th, 2022.
INTERNAL REGISTRATION LINK OF UniKL SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2023
The following is link for internal registration to join join UniKL Spring Exchange Program 2023: https://bit.ly/internalreg-UniKLspring2023
PROGRAM OFFERED IN UniKL SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2023
Generally, UniKL offeres Undergraduate Programs (Maximum number of credits per semester to be validated: 18 UniKL credits (equivalent to 30 ECTS per semester), Postgraduate Programs (15 UniKL credits, equivalent to 25 ECTS credits per semester), and Joint Research/Internship/Summer Program.
The following is list of programs offered in UniKL Spring Exchange Program 2023:
- Information Technology, Networking System, Multimedia and Animation
- Medicine, Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Marine Engineering Technology
- Welding, Air Conditioning and Industrial Refrigeration, Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Applied Electronics and Automotive Technology
- Design, Manufacturing and Engineering Business Management
- Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering Technology, Telecommunication Technology, Medical Electronics & Biomedical Engineering
- Aviation & Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Chemical Engineering and Bioengineering Technology
- Quality Engineering, Process Instrumentation, Facilities Maintenance, Industrial Logistic and Supply Chain
- Accounting, Business Administration, Business Technology, Entrepreneurship, Islamic Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing and Tourism
- Medical Science Technology
Detailed information can be accessed at: https://www.unikl.edu.my/programs/by-specialisation/
APPLICANTS ELIGIBILITY UniKL SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2023
- Telkom University Students
- Being passed the nomination step of the exchange program
- Fully vaccinated
- Having good English communication skills, proved by IELTS 5.0 and above
- Must obtain a single-entry visa from the Malaysian Embassy of the Home Country before entering Malaysia.
UniKL SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2023 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Scan of Student ID Card
- Academic Transcript in English
- Scan of English Proficiency Certificate
Additional for Official Registration
- Formal photo
- A copy of passport
- Enrolment Letter in Telkom University
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
PROCEDURES UniKL SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2023
- Applicant reads detail information of UniKL Spring Exchange Program 2023.
- Applicant consults with academic supervisor related participation in the program, including the courses’ selection.
- Applicant prepares required documents.
- Applicants make an online registration for the nomination step at: https://bit.ly/internalreg-UniKLspring2023
- Applicant waits for the next announcement regarding passed nomination of the exchange program from International Office of Telkom University.
- Once passed the nomination, applicant will be guided to apply to its official online application.
INFORMATION AND CONTACT PERSON
Further information about UniKL Spring Exchange Program 2023 can be accessed at HERE. Should you have any inquiries about UniKL Spring Exchange Program 2023, and interested in applying for the program, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400
Email: [email protected]