TikTok Challenge 2021
TikTok Challenge 2021. To open this wonderful New Year, International Office of Telkom University gladly invites international students as well as Indonesian students to join the Telkom University TikTok Challenge 2021. It is a video competition where the participants are challenged to make a TikTok video telling about “Life In Indonesia” or ”Reasons Why I Love Indonesia”.
- Video submission: January 6-31, 2021
- Judging: February 1-10, 2021
- Announcement: February 16, 2021
The Telkom University TikTok Challenge 2021 is OPEN for following group of people:
- International students from universities in Indonesia
- Foreigners in Indonesia
- International students from partner universities abroad
- Indonesian students aged 17 years or above
- Telkom University TikTok Challenge 2021 is an individual video competition.
- Participants are Indonesian citizen or foreigner aged 17 years or above.
- Participants have Identity Card: Student ID Card (KTM)/Citizen ID Card (KTP)/Passport.
- Participant must own personal TikTok/Instagram account.
- Accounts should not be locked (public mode).
- Participants must follow the TikTok and Instagram International Office accounts.
- Participants may submit more than 1 video.
- Participants use English as the language as well as text in the video
- Participants must submit original work and never been included in a similar competition.
- The video must not violate copyright and not offend the issue of SARA.
- Participant videos will belong to the committee and may be posted on social media at Telkom University’s International Office.
- Participants who commit fraud will be disqualified.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
TikTok Challenge 2021 Specific Requirements
- Videos must match the theme of the competition
- Language used in the video (spoken and written) must be English.
- The video duration is 30-60 seconds
- Participants are required to post videos on their TikTok & Instagram accounts during the competition period until the winner’s announcement, and tag the Instagram account International Office: @iotelkomuniv
- Participants must use the hashtag #telkomuniversitytiktokchallenge #iotelkomuniversity
- Participants register and submit a video link via an online form: http://bit.ly/tiktok-competition
- Originality of video ideas
- Compliance with the theme
- Technical (Composition Editing)
- 1st winner: IDR 2,500,000
- 2nd winner: IDR 1,500,000
- 3rd winner: IDR 1,000,000
- Favorite winner: IDR 1,000,000
- All winners will receive an e-certificate
Should you have any inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400 (WhatsApp Only)