Erasmus+ Mobility Grants
Erasmus+ Mobility Grants. Alliance 4 Universities has been awarded funds under Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility program (Action KA107). Through these funds, students and staff from non-European partner universities (see Call for details) and from A4U universities have the opportunity to participate in mobility schemes. The call for applications for staff and student mobility with non-European partner universities is now OPEN.
APPLICANTS ELLIGIBILITY FOR ERASMUS+ MOBILITY GRANTS
The calls are open to Bachelor students of Telkom University.
The mobility program can be carried out during 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 academic years and should end by 31 July 2023. For Bachelor students the mobility can be from 3 to 5 months long.
ERASMUS+ MOBILITY GRANTS APPLICATION DEADLINES
- Bachelor applications: 9 April 2021
EXPENSES COVERED BY THE GRANT
A fixed monthly (for students) allowance and a travel quota to cover the travel expenses, which will vary depending on the distance between the sending country and Spain.
ERASMUS+ MOBILITY GRANTS APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Read carefully the relevant call for applications (see the application information).
- Check the applicants’ guide (below) for step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application.
- Guidelines for Bachelor: http://bit.ly/guideforbachelor
- Check participating universities factsheets below for their course/research offer, available services and contact details.
- Complete the online application form in your category of mobility, attaching the requested documents. Applicants are strongly advised to submit their applications well before the deadline so that their applications can be checked and omissions addressed if any.
ERASMUS+ MOBILITY GRANTS APPLICATION INFORMATION
- Bachelor applications: http://bit.ly/bachelorapplications
Detailed information can be accessed at: https://alliance4universities.eu/en/mobility-scholarships/
ERASMUS+ MOBILITY GRANTS REGISTRATION LINK
Dr Olga Belova
International Project Manager
Alianza 4 Universidades
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Ramón Trias Fargas 25-27
Edificio Roger de Llúria, despacho 40.259
Tel: +34 935 422 079