The NUS MBA Study Awards and NUS – APEC Scholarship 2014
For the August 2014 Intake, we have more than S$1 million worth of scholarships and awards for deserving candidates, for all our MBA programmes. Kindly refer to the details under each of the scholarships & awards for the means of application and scope of coverage.
The NUS MBA Study Awards
Over S$1 million worth of NUS MBA Study Awards will be awarded to deserving full-time candidates of all nationalities and part-time Singaporean candidates who showcase well-rounded, exceptional and promising profiles. Scholarships will be given based on background, performance during the application process and overall leadership potential of the candidates.
- Dean’s Award: S$58,000
- Director’s Award: S$38,000
- Excellence Award: S$18,000
- Achiever Award: S$8,000
All full time MBA applicants who have accepted the admissions offer will be automatically considered for these awards. The award amount will offset the tuition fees over two semesters. To be considered, all scholarship documents and requirements must be submitted by
31 January 2014.
NUS – APEC Scholarship
Funded by the Singapore Ministry of Education (MOE), this scholarship is awarded annually to deserving candidates from APEC member economies who are admitted to the full-time MBA programme.
- Applicants from the 20 APEC economies, excluding Singapore
- Admitted to full-time NUS MBA
- Overall qualifications of the candidate
- Candidates who have not previously studied abroad
- Preference will be given to Government officials
The NUS-APEC Scholarship provides:
- Monthly stipend of S$1,300
- Tuition, health insurance, and other approved fees, allowances and expenses
- One time book allowance of S$500
- One time settling in allowance of S$500Cost of travel from home country to Singapore
- Cost of student exchange participation, up to S$6,000
- Cost of return travel from Singapore to home country on graduation
Applicants who accepted the admissions offer will be automatically considered.