Scholarship Offer for Master Degree in Vietnam
Scholarship offer for Master Degree in Vietnam. Good news for TelUtizen! We have a Master Degree scholarship offer from Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry (TUAF), Vietnam in collaboration with The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). TUAF is one of the leading universities in agriculture and forestry in Vietnam and has collaborated with many universities in Indonesia.
The scholarship in Master of Environmental Science covers the tuition fee, flight fee, living cost, and some other expenses. Here are the details of the scholarship coverage:
- Tuition Fee
- International flight costs
- Living allowance EUR 500/month (IDR 8,5 million/month)
- Research allowance EUR 460/month (IDR 7,8 million/month)
- Printing allowance EUR 400 (IDR 6,8 million) for the entire program
- Family allowance EUR 80 (IDR 1,3 million)
- Health/Accident Insurance
- Research short course scholarships in Germany (for scholarship recipients interested in pursuing short course programs).
Scholarship General Requirements:
- Has completed the undergraduate program properly in at least 6 years before applying
- Demonstrate strong motivation and commitment to completing the program
- Have good English skills as evidenced by a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOEFL IBT of at least 80.
- Citizen of Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Timor Leste, Thailand, or Vietnam.
- Female registrants or those from poor families/regions will be prioritized.
Step 1: Go to http://aep.tuaf.edu.vn/students/login to register. Remember the registration’s deadline is 21 February 2021. The required documents (all in English):
- Motivation letter
- Scan of your passport
- Diplomas and transcripts that have been translated and legalized
- Recommendation letter from Telkom University’s lecturer
- IELTS or TOEFL IBT certificates. The TOEFL certificate must be issued by Princeton, New Jersey, USA.
Step 2: Participants who have passed the TUAF will be given a link to register to the DAAD portal with a deadline of March 16th, 2021. The documents that need to be prepared (all in English):
- All registration documents to TUAF
- DAAD scholarship application form (available on the DAAD portal)
- Signed curriculum vitae (by using European Specimen Form which can be downloaded via this link: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu)
- Acceptance Letter from TUAF
- Health certificate (free of Covid-19, Hepatitis, and HIV).
The complete information about the scholarship program can be accessed via this link: http:/aep.tuaf.vn/en/admission/4-daad-tuaf-scholarship-programme.
Ms. Pham Thi Thanh Huyen
International Office TUAF