Scholarship Business School MBA Programmes UK
Nottingham MBA Early Bird Scholarships 2014-15
This year’s Scholarship Panel are offering a range of scholarships up to 50% of the full tuition fee, with a combined value of over £120,000 to enable excellent scholars from every sector and country to access the Nottingham MBA.
They are available to self-funding British, European and International candidates and are awarded to exceptional applicants on individual merit, taking into consideration the following criteria:
- academic achievement to date
- career experience and progression to date
- the quality of your application
- your potential to contribute to the learning experience of the programme
To be eligible to apply for any of these scholarships you must have:
- Been offered a place on the full time MBA programme
- Submitted a 500 word essay : ‘What exceptional leadership qualities will you contribute to the Nottingham MBA and how will the MBA help you to grow as a leader?’
- Indicated you are self-financing your MBA and wish to be considered for a scholarship by one of the following deadlines:
Friday 28 February 2014 – 0900 hours UK time
Friday 25 April 2014 – 0900 hours UK time
Friday 23 May 2014 – 0900 hours UK time
We shall also be making scholarship offers to exceptional candidates prior to the above deadlines and recommend that applications for a place on one of our programmes are submitted as quickly as possible to be considered for one of these Early Bird Scholarships.
If you are unsuccessful in your first application we shall reconsider you at the next Scholarship Panel Meeting.
We hope you will still want to study for a Nottingham MBA even if your scholarship application is unsuccessful.
To apply, please complete the scholarship application form.