NAGAOKA SUMMER SCHOOL FOR YOUNG ENGINEERS (NASSYE)
Nagaoka University of Technology (NUT) inviting students from Telkom University to apply for the Nagaoka Summer School for Young Engineers (NASSYE) in 2019.
- The application deadline is April 5, 2019
- Program Period: August 19 to August 30, 2019
Laboratories at Nagaoka University of Technology (NUT), Japan
- Applicants should be in undergraduate Program.
- Field of study:
*Electrical, Electronics and Information Engineering
*Information and Management Systems Engineering
- This program is open to students in the third year.
- The program offers students the opportunity to participate in research on the topics set by the laboratories at NUT, as well as cultural exchange.
*Participation in a research-based program at an assigned laboratory
*Company and city tours
*Experience Japanese culture
The participating in this program will receive the scholarship
- Application Documents
Applicants must download the necessary forms from the website below and submit the following documents:
1) Application Form (Form A).
2) Certificate of Enrollment (Form B).
3) Official academic transcript with the Universitas Telkom authorized stamp.
4) The recommendation letter should be written by the applicant’s academic advisor or head of department.
5) Copy of an English language proficiency test score.
- Additional Notes
1) All of the submitted materials above should be filled out in English or Japanese using a word processor or black ballpoint pen (block letters).
2) For the forms stipulated in Sections (1)-1) and -2) (Forms A and B), please use only the provided forms from the website indicated below.
3) The application will not be accepted unless all of the aforementioned application materials are fully and correctly completed and submitted. Applications will be rejected if any of the materials are incomplete or received after the deadline.
4) The application materials will not be returned to the applicant under any circumstances.
- All programs of NASSYE will be conducted in English
- NUT will accept 20 students for 2019 Nagaoka Summer School for Young Engineers (NASSYE)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND DETAILS:
ALL CORRESPONDENCE SHOULD BE MADE TO:
Division of International Affairs
Nagaoka University of Technology
1603-1, Kamitomioka, Nagaoka, Niigata
Phone : +81-258-47-9917
Fax : +81-258-47-9283
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For further info, please visit International Office Telkom University, Bangkit Bulding (Rectorat Building), 1st Floor.
PIC: Mrs. Ayu