Nagaoka Summer School for Young Engineers (NASSYE) 2020
Nagaoka Summer School for Young Engineers (NASSYE) 2020. Hi, TelUtizen! We have another good news for you planning to join Student Mobility Program. Here, Nagaoka Summer School for Young Engineers (NASSYE) 2020 is OPEN REGISTRATION now. So, if you are, at least, a third year Telkom University student, you guys may apply for the calls. During the program you have the opportunity to participate in the research on topics set by the laboratories at Nagaoka University of Technology (NUT), as well as experience the cultural exchange. Note the following information:
- The calls are OPEN for, at least, a third year Telkom University student or scheduled to graduate before August 31, 2021.
- Have interest in enrolling in a master’s or doctoral program at NUT in the future
- Have at least one of the following certifications of English language proficiency:
|English Test and Minimum Score|
|TOEFL iBT||61 or above|
|TOEFL CBT||173 or above|
|TOEFL PBT||500 or above|
|TOEIC||550 or above|
|IELTS||5 or above|
The program will be conducted on August 17th-26th, 2020.
The application will be closed on April 3, 2020.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Information Engineering
- Materials Science and Technology
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Information and Management Systems Engineering
- Nuclear System Safety Engineering
- Participation in a research-based program at an assigned laboratory
- Company and city tours
- Experience Japanese culture
- Applicants must download the necessary forms from the website below: bit.ly/NagaokaSummerSchool2020
- Application Form (Form A)
- Certificate of Enrollment (Form B)
- Applicants must prepare and submit the following documents
- Academic Transcript (Academic transcript must include all grades from the 1st semester to the latest one).
Only the official academic transcript with the institution’s authorized stamp or representative’s signature will be accepted. If the applicant is unable to obtain this transcript due to their institution’s regulations, they must obtain a certified true copy of the transcript. Certification must be made by the registrar or a representative of the institution. The administrative office of the institution may send the certificate directly to NUT.
- Recommendation Letter
The recommendation letter should be written by the applicant’s academic advisor or head of department (or higher)
- Copy of an English language proficiency test score as indicated in Section 3.
The required inclusion of a standardized test score in the application can be waived if evidence is provided that the applicant is enrolled at a program in which the medium of instruction is English.
- All of the submitted materials above should be filled out in English or Japanese using a word processor or black ballpoint pen (block letters). If a certificate is written in another language, the applicant must include a translation in English.
- For the forms stipulated in Sections (1) (Forms A and B), please use only the provided forms from the website indicated above.
- The application form and required materials should be submitted by post or international courier service to the following mailing address:
Division of International Affairs
Nagaoka University of Technology
1603-1 Kamitomioka, Nagaoka,
Niigata 940-2188, Japan
- Documents must arrive by April 3, 2020.
- The applicants should notify International Office of Telkom University regarding their participation in the application.
SELECTION & ANNOUNCEMENT PROCEDURE
- The selection procedure will involve an evaluation of the application documents based on each applicant’s academic performance and English language proficiency
- NUT will send the screening results to successful applicants via e-mail on May 29, 2020.
- Accepted applicants will also be notified about their assigned academic advisor and research laboratory at NUT.
DETAILED INFORMATION OF NAGAOKA SUMMER SCHOOL FOR YOUNG ENGINEERS (NASSYE) 2020
The applicant may refer to this link for detailed information regarding the Nagaoka Summer School for Young Engineers (NASSYE) 2020.
For further information, the applicant may contact International Office of Telkom University:
PIC : Novie Susantie
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +62 813-2112-3400