MSc in Behavioural Science for Management Scholarship, University of Stirling, UK
Applications from students of all Nationalities will be considered. Students must hold, or expect to obtain, an offer, or an unconditional offer, of a place on the full time MSc in Behavioural Science for entry in September 2014.
- Number of awards: 2
- Value: £6,000 each
- Deadline: 10th June 2014
- why you are applying for this Scholarship
- why a Scholarship would help you
- which modules of the MSc are of particular interest to you and why
- what your expectations are in terms of learning outcomes
- what would you like to be able to do and achieve as a result of successful completion of the course; your educational or professional aims for the five years after you complete the course.
Ms Sheila Sim – email@example.com