Kumamoto University 2018 Spring Program
Kumamoto University invited Telkom University students to join the Spring Program offered by the College of Cross-Cultural and Multidisciplinary Studies.
Japanese Course Theme: Exploring Employment in Japan
English Course Theme: Groundwater and Sustainability
- Japanese Classes (Japanese Course only)
- University Level Lectures about Japan
- Lecture about the Kumamoto Earthquake
- First-Hand Culture Experiences
- Educational Excursions
*Program Contents subject to change
PARTICIPATION FEE: 80,000 Japanese Yen
- Includes accommodation, class fees, field trip fees, and breakfast.
- Does not include the cost of transportation to or from Japan, the cost of transportation within Japan, or the cost of meals (other than breakfast) during the program.
English Course participants who meet the necessary qualifications may be eligible to receive a government (JASSO) scholarship of 80,000 Yen
- Application Form could be downloaded from http://www.c3.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/en/3406/
- Photocopy of the first page of the passport.
- Academic records from the previous year (only for students who wish to apply for a scholarship).
- Japanese language proficiency equal to or greater than JLPT N3 (Only for Japanese course).
- TOEFL ITP min. 500 or IELTS Min. 5 is highly recommended (only for English course).
- Limited for 10 Students for each course.
Day / Date: Thursday / October 26th, 2017
Time: 3 pm
Place: International Office Telkom University, Bangkit Bulding (Rectorat Building), 1st Floor.
PIC: Mrs. Ayu
E- mail: email@example.com