Indonesia Promotion Competition “Study in Indonesia”
Indonesia Promotion Competition “Study in Indonesia”. Hi, TelUtizen. Nuffic Neso is holding an Indonesia Promotion Competition under the theme “Study in Indonesia”. Nuffic Neso is a non-profit organization representing the Dutch knowledge sector in Indonesia, supported by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
The competition period starts on August 17th, 2020 until September 17th, 2020 at 00.59 PM.
- Indonesian citizenship
- Minimum age 17 year old
- Has followed the Instagram account @wilwegindonesie
- Participants have followed the Instagram account @wilwegindonesie
- Participants have read and understood the Terms and Conditions for the Study in Indonesia Promotion Competition on the website page www.nesoindonesia.or.id/sii2020
- Participants are MANDATORY to download the Nuffic Neso Indonesia and WilWeg logos which are mandatory components in the assessment of this competition and are applied in the design.
- Participants are MANDATORY to fill out the Study in Indonesia Promotion Competition form (download at: http://bit.ly/Competition_NufficNesso ) as well as sign a statement agreeing to the competition conditions and the originality of the submitted work.
- Participants are required to make original poster designs and send them in JPEG/PNG and .ai formats (we DO NOT accept other formats. Please explain the reasons for not being able to attach the .ai format in the e-mail).
- Participants send e-poster designs, e-poster supporting captions and this competition form via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of e-mail: Study in Indonesia Promotion Competition Full Name
Winners are divided into 3 categories:
- 1 winner of the university promotion category
- 1 winner of the regional/city promotion category for study in Indonesia
- 1 winner of the favorite category of social media voting choices
All submitted works will be selected internally by Nuffic Neso Indonesia’s assessment team. Some of the works that will be selected through social media voting will be uploaded in September 22nd-29th, 2020.
Each participant has the opportunity to get a total prize of a maximum of IDR 3,000,000, with the following conditions:
- The winner of the university category will receive IDR 1,000,000
- The winners of the city/region category for study in Indonesia receive IDR 1,000,000
- The winner of the favorite social media voting choice category will receive IDR 1,000,000