Global Project Based Learning Camp 2022
Global Project Based Learning Camp 2022. Global Project Based Learning Camp 2022 is AGAIN calling for participants! After previously implemented this kind of program in March 2022, now Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand in collaboration with Rajamangala University of Technology Isan (RMUTI), Thailand cordially invites students from ATU-Net member institutions, including Telkom University to participate in a virtual Global Project Based Learning 2022 under the theme: Zero Waste Campus. The goal of this Global Project Based Learning 2022 is to bring together young people from around the region to inspire, ideate, and innovate innovative Zero Waste Campus concepts that will assist to address climate change in a sustainable manner. Students will collaborate with 60 other international students to develop ideas and innovative concepts to encourage behavioral changes and solutions on campus, as well as to aid in the fight against climate change. This program is FREE OF CHARGE.
The following is benefits in joining Global Project Based Learning 2022:
- Engaging with universities around the world
- Hacking ways for students and campuses in the ZERO Waste Campus
- Claiming credits with SUT later (Fees may apply according to terms and conditions)
- Gaining multicultural team competency
- Participating in Waste ZERO special talks
- Participating in the development of conceptual sustainable solutions
PROGRAM PERIOD OF GLOBAL PROJECT BASED LEARNING 2022
Global Project-Based Learning 2022 will take place on 22-24 July and 5-7 August 2022.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR GLOBAL PROJECT BASED LEARNING 2022
Students are expected to join internal registration before 30 June 2022.
REGISTRATION LINK FOR GLOBAL PROJECT BASED LEARNING 2022
Students who are interested in joining Global Project Based Learning 2022 must join internal registration online at: https://bit.ly/internalregGPBLC-2022
GLOBAL PROJECT-BASED LEARNING 2022 APPLICANTS ELLIGIBILITY
TelUtizen who are interested to Global Project Based Learning 2022 must meet the following requirements:
- An active Telkom University student
- Having excellent academic records and good honors
- Having good English communication skills
- Exhibiting good leadership and team player quality.
- Being punctual and responsible.
REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR GLOBAL PROJECT BASED LEARNING 2022
- Scan of Student ID Card
- Scan of Academic Transcript
- Scan of TOEFL/EPrT/IELTS certificate
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR GLOBAL PROJECT BASED LEARNING 2022
- Students read the information of Global Project Based Learning 2022
- Students consult with academic supervisor regarding their participation plan in Global Project Based Learning 2022.
- Students prepare required documents.
- Students register for internal registration online at: https://bit.ly/internalregGPBLC-2022
- Once the students pass the internal registration, they will be assisted to apply for Global Project Based Learning 2022 to its official application.
PROGRAM SCHEDULE OF GLOBAL PROJECT BASED LEARNING 2022
|Date||GLOBAL PROJECT BASED LEARNING Morning Session||GLOBAL PROJECT BASED LEARNING Afternoon Session||GLOBAL PROJECT BASED LEARNING Evening Session|
|22-Jul-22||Opening Session||Field Trip
(Center of excellent in Biomass, Pytrolysis oil plant, Recycle Waste Bank, Waste Stabilization Pond)
|Team Forming/Ice Breaking|
|Group Works||Group Works|
|24-Jul-22||Special Lecture* (Tech)||Intermediate Presentation||Group Works|
|Cultural and Language Exchange (Korat Museum, Korat Traditional House)||Group Works|
(Pitching & Presentation)
|Group Work||Group Work|
|7-Aug-22||Group Work||Final Presentation #1||Closing Ceremony|
CONTACT PERSON FOR INTERNAL REGISTRATION
Should you have any question about this Global Project Based Learning 2022, kindly contact us on
International Office of Telkom University
WA : +62 813 2112 3400
Email : [email protected]