FEGRIS 2021, Internship Opportunity
FEGRIS 2021, Internship Opportunity. TelUtizen, are you ready to expand your experience? Here we go! You got a call from FPT. Education Global to join FPT. Education Global Remote Internship Scholarship (FEGRIS) 2021. It is a remote internship program offered for students applying for the Remote Internship placement program provided by FPT Education Global with a company in Vietnam.
FEGRIS come with scholarship. It is intended to provide opportunities for students to:
- Explore career options, gain professional experience, develop industry-affiliated skills, and interconnect classroom learning to the 21st century world of work – a place that is constantly shifting and changing with the future-oriented demands of digital skills and virtual talents from all over the world;
- Immerse and learn about different people from different cultures to develop awareness and an international mindset of a global citizen.
FEGRIS PROGRAM PERIOD
FEGRIS internship is for at least 3 months, full-time mode. We expect our student interns to be able to attend fully-as this is a highly tailored work-based learning experience. However, it can be extended under careful consideration, largely based on the credit transfer system agreed upon between the intern scholars’ universities and FPT University-FPT Education Global’s affiliation.
FEGRIS APPLICATION DEADLINE
FEGRIS application process is divided into two steps: Internal Selection Process and FEGRIS Selection Process. The internal selection process is conducted by International Office of Telkom University. We open registration from June 21st to July 8th, 2021. Then, selected candidates will be guided to apply to FEGRIS Selection Process.
- Interview Session: July 2021
- Announcement: August 2021
FEGRIS APPLICANTS ELLIGIBILITY
- Full-time undergraduate student of Telkom University in the 3th or 4th year of study
- Having accumulative GPA of 2.5 (out of 4.0) and above (or equivalent)
- Having English proficiency of IELTS 6.0 and above (or equivalent)
- Being able to attend this full-time remote internship program in full duration
- Requirements and selection criteria for the Marketing internship position can be found at http://bit.ly/marketingintern-FEGRIS2021
FEGRIS REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Academic transcript (translated into English)
- Curriculum Vitae
Detailing your education, work experience (full-time and/or part-time), extracurricular activities, voluntary activities, community service, student associations and projects, prizes, awards and certificates, and other relevant experience locally and internationally.
- Cover Letter/Motivation Letter
Providing insights on how you see yourself in the position, how your past and current experience might be relevant to the internship, and why this internship might be important to you and your aspirations.
- Certificate of English Language proficiency
The English requirement is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent such as TOEFL, PTE, and other English proficiency test results, provided evidence.
- Letter of recommendation*
It is from a professor, teacher, or faculty member at your university commending on your academic performance, personal quality, leadership quality and any relevant extracurricular and voluntary involvement.
*It is required for FEGRIS Selection Process only.
FEGRIS APPLICATION PROCEDURES
- Applicant reads detail information of the program
- Applicant prepares required documents to be uploaded into online application.
- Applicant makes online application at: http://bit.ly/reg-FEGRIS2021
- Applicant wait for announcement from International Office of Telkom University notifying next process of application.
FEGRIS SHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
|FULLY-FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP||100% of up to $1,100 Remote Internship program||4 scholarships||August 2021|
|PARTIALLY-FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP||50% of $800 Remote Internship program||Up to 10 scholarships||September 2021|
INFORMATION AND CONTACT PERSON FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS
Should you have any inquiries about FEGRIS 2021, and interested in joining the program, kindly check the FAQ at: http://bit.ly/FAQ-FEGRIS2021 or don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400