Erasmus + Mobility Program Scholarship
Erasmus + Mobility Program Scholarship. The Alliance of 4 Universities (A4U) has been awarded funds (scholarship) under Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme. Through these funds, BACHELOR and STAFF from Telkom University have the opportunity to participate in mobility schemes.
Who can apply?
The calls are open for BACHELOR and STAFF from Telkom University.
How long can the mobility be?
- Duration of stay for Bachelor students the mobility: 3 to 5 months
- Duration of stay for staff: 7 days are covered by the grant; 5 days for teaching (or training, or both) and 2 days for travel
What expenses are covered by the grant?
A fixed monthly (for students) or daily (for staff) allowance and a travel quota to cover the travel expenses, which will vary depending on the distance between Indonesia and Spain.
When can the mobility be carried out?
Mobilities announced in these calls should be carried out in 2020-2021 during the period of academic activity and end before 31 July 2021.
What are the deadlines?
- Bachelor student applications: 27 March 2020
- Staff Application: 14 February 2020
What is Eligibility request?
The period of academic activity based on the academic calendar of the host university, and always end the mobility before 31 July 2020.
How to apply?
- Read carefully the relevant call for applications.
- Check the applicants’ guide for step-by-step instructions on how to complete the application.
- Check participating universities factsheets below for their course/research offer, available services and contact details.
- Complete the online application form in your category of mobility, attaching the requested documents. Applicants are strongly advised to submit their applications well before the deadline so that their applications can be checked and omissions addressed if any.
Please kindly check the details below:
Contact : Mrs. Ayu
E-Mail : [email protected]
International Office Telkom University
Bangkit Building 1st Floor,
Telkom University, Bandung, 40257