CIRCULAR LETTER Number: 041/SKR4/REK/2020 PROTECTIVE MEASURES AGAINST THE SPREAD OF CORONA VIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19) AT TELKOM UNIVERSITY
To all members of Telkom University community:
In response to the statement of World Health Organization (WHO) that Covid-19 has become a Pandemic and by referring to the following policies:
- West Java Education Office Policy Number: 443/3302-Set.Disdik on the Implementation of National Examination and Learning Activities at Educational Units in West Java
- Telkom Education Foundation Policy ND: 04728 /YayasanPendidikanTelkom-YPT/DGA-02/2020 on the Instructions for Online Teaching and Learning Activities in Emergency Conditions of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Telkom University Rector’s Policy Number: 035/SKR4/REK/2020 dated 11 March 2020 on the Suspension of Activities Involving Massive Community by Telkom University Academia as one of the Prevention on the Spread of Corona Virus Disease (Covid-19).
Telkom University has adopted a decision, as the protective measures against the spread of Corona Virus Disease (Covid-19) at the campus area, effectively valid on March 16th-28th, 2020 as follows:
- Face-to-face lectures will be transitioned to online lectures and there is no onsite practicum during the time frame.
- If it is believed that there will be no increase on the spread of Covid-19, students/dormitory and non-dormitory residents are encouraged to travel home. If it is not possible for them to return to hometown, they must report to the Assistant Manager of Students Affairs at their Faculty. The regulation for foreign students will be arranged specifically in a technical implementation letter.
- All employees are encouraged to continue working as usual and are allowed to work from home with the permission and supervision of their supervisors.
- Employees who declared sick have to report to their supervisor and are not allowed to conduct any activities at the office.
- All members of Telkom University Academia are kindly asked to remain calm and alert as well as pay attention to all health protocols circulated by government authorities.
This Circular shall be effective from the date of issuance and will be re-evaluated in accordance with the development of Pandemic Corona Virus Disease (Covid-19).
For further information and coordination regarding this circular, please contact: Tel-U Wellness Center: 0811-2124-447.
May we all be given health and safety.
Bandung, March 15th, 2020
Prof. Dr. Adiwijaya