Chitkara University Student Exchange Fall Program 2020. Hi, TelUtizen! Do you want to study in India? Let’s take a look on the following information. Chitkara University, located in Rajpura, Punjab & Barotiwala, Himachal Pradesh (35 Kms. South and North From Chandigarh) is calling for Student Exchange Fall Program 2020. You guys coming from all faculties in Telkom University are welcome to join the program. Most of the study programs offered by Chitkara University are similar to ours, including:
|Computer Science||Applied Science|
|Electrical Engineering||Allied Health Sciences|
|Interior Design||Hospitality Management|
|Animation||Business Management (Undergraduate & Post Graduate)|
|Fine Arts||Culinary Arts|
|Mechatronics Engineering||Visual Communication & Education|
The program will be conducted on July 20th to December 22nd, 2020, which there will be an advising and orientation on July 16th & 17th, 2020 beforehand.
The application will be closed on May 20th, 2020.
- Submission of Application Documents
• Check the requirements
• Fill out student exchange online application form. To complete the form, you must login with your Telkom University email account or Gmail account.
The template of financial support letter can be downloaded at http://icao.telkomuniversity.ac.id/downloads/
Please prepare the scanned copy of those documents in PDF and the maximum size of each document is 1 MB.
Click here to complete the form.
- Shortlisted Selection
• Application documents will be reviewed and applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted via email for interview. Please check your email inbox (and the spam folder) regularly.
• Applicants will be interviewed by Prodi to see how much they know about the program and how ready they are to participate in the program.
- Pre-Departure Orientation
• International Class Academic Office (ICAO) will hold an orientation for students to be prepared for exchange program. All applicants who pass the interview must attend the orientation.
- External Selection (at Partner University)
• Applicants who pass the interview will be nominated as exchange students to the partner university.
• Applicants apply online and/or submit the documents required by the partner university (check the partner university fact sheet for the list of required documents).
• The online application and required documents will be reviewed by the partner university.
• There may be an additional selection process, and/or an interview conducted by partner universities if needed.
Note: Each partner university may have different selection process.
- Accepted as Exchange Student
• Applicants who pass the selection process will receive an acceptance letter or admission letter from the partner university and officially accepted as exchange student.
- Flight Tickets and Visa
• Exchange students may arrange their own flight tickets and visa application; however, they must consult with ICAO beforehand. Exchange students must purchase return tickets for this program. Please visit ICAO for more information.
- Course Registration
• Exchange students must register for courses at Telkom University for the semester during exchange. However, each Prodi may have different regulation regarding course registration for exchange students. Please consult with Prodi.
• Course registration process at partner university is different from one to another. It will be informed after applicants officially accepted as exchange students.
- Completed Application form
- Copy of Passport
- Home Institution Transcript
- Motivation letter/Statement of Purpose
- Passport Photo
- Health Insurance (Can be submitted during the orientation)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
|Tuition Fee at Partner University||Tuition Fee at Telkom University|
|Pay Tuition Fee||10%|
For further information, the applicant may contact International Office of Telkom University:
International Office (Ms. Novie)
Phone: +62 81321123400
International Class Academic Office (ICAO)
Phone : +62 813-2112-3400