CCP FELLOWSHIPS IN GERMANY
CCP FELLOWSHIPS IN GERMANY. CCP (Cross-Culture Program) Fellowships is a full scholarship programs funded by German Federal Foreign Office for international students through internships for 2-3 months in several local organizations in Germany. The purpose of the scholarship program is to deepen skill and knowledge as well as to acquire intercultural comprehension.
TYPES OF CCP FELLOWSHIPS
Due to Covid-19 Pandemic, participants can choose the CCP Fellowships in two modes:
- Digital (Participants conduct the CCP Fellowships online)
- On-Site (Participants conduct the CCP Fellowships onsite)
CCP FELLOWSHIPS PERIOD
Participants conduct the CCP Fellowships for 2-3 months in 2022.
CCP FELLOWSHIPS INTERNAL APPLICATION
Applicant must join the internal registration selection step at: https://bit.ly/reg-ccpfellowships
INTERNAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR CCP FELLOWSHIPS
The internal registration deadline is 16 January 2022.
APPLICANTS ELLIGIBILITY OF CCP FELLOWSHIPS
- TelUtizen (Telkom University student/lecturer/employee) coming from any discipline.
- Age between 23 and 45 years old at the time of application.
- Nominated by International Office of Telkom University
- Excellent academic records and good honors with CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Having good English communication skills.
APPLICATION PROCESS OF CCP FELLOWSHIPS
- Applicant reads detail information of the program.
- Applicant consults with academic supervisor (for student) OR direct supervisor (lecturer/employee).
- Applicant prepares required documents.
- Applicant join the internal nomination selection step by register at: https://bit.ly/reg-ccpfellowships
- Once the applicant pass the nomination step, the applicant will be guided to make an online application to CCP Fellowships organizer at https://applications-ccp.ifa.de/job-offers.html no later than 31 January 2022.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CCP FELLOWSHIPS
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation Letter from Academic Supervisor (student) or Direct Supervisor (lecturer/employee)
- Formal photo
- Scanned copy of Passport (1st page until last page) and Student/Lecturer/Employee ID Card
- Certificate of English Language proficiency
STIPEND OF CCP FELLOWSHIPS
- Monthly grant of 550 euros;
- A round-trip flight ticket;
- Full accommodation;
- Monthly ticket for local public transportation at the place of residence;
- Refund of visa fees;
- Health Insurance.
CONTACT PERSON FOR CCP FELLOWSHIPS
Should you have any inquiries, and interested in joining this CCP Fellowships 2022 in Germany, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400