Application for Spring Exchange Program 2022 at UUM
Application for Spring Exchange Program 2022 at UUM. Application for Spring Exchange Program is officially OPEN. Spring Exchange Program 2022 at Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) is an international mobility program taking place in Spring Semester 2022. The Spring Exchange Program 2022 will be implemented in March-August 2022. This Spring Exchange Program is actually conducted online, however as the life goes to new normal situation, UUM offers two types of Spring Exchange Program 2022 that students can choose. Application period is extremely short. Make sure you arrange the application now.
TYPES OF SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022
- Physical Exchange: This types of Spring Exchange Program is intended for student who wish to study online at UUM.
- Virtual Exchange: It is a Spring Exchange Program which enables student to study online at home.
PERIOD OF SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022
As mentioned above that the Spring Exchange Program will take place in March-August 2022.
INTERNAL APPLICATION LINK FOR SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022
Applicant must join the internal application selection step at https://bit.ly/UUMSpringExchange2022
APPLICATION INTERNAL DEADLINE
The internal application deadline is 19 December 2021 for Physical Exchange, or 10 January 2022 Virtual Exchange.
LIST OF COLLEGES AVALAIBLE IN SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022
- College of Arts & Science
- College of Business
- College of Law, Government, and International Studies
Detailed program and subjects that can be applied can be seen at: https://bit.ly/springexchangeUUM
APPLICANTION ELLIGIBILITY OF SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022
- A full time student of Telkom University coming from a bachelor degree program.
- Nominated by International Office of Telkom University
- Excellent academic records and good honors with CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Having good English communication skills, proved by English Proficiency Certificate.
APPLICATION PROCESS OF SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022
- Applicant reads detail information of the program.
- Applicant consults with academic supervisor related to subjects’ selection.
- Applicant prepares required documents.
- Applicant join the internal nomination selection step by register at: https://bit.ly/UUMSpringExchange2022
- Once the applicant pass the nomination step, the applicant will be guided to make an online application at UUM.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SPRING EXCHANGE APPLICATION
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal photo
- Scanned copy of Passport (1st page until last page) and Student ID Card
- Academic transcript
- Certificate of English Language proficiency
CONTACT PERSON FOR SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM APPLICATION
Should you have any inquiries, and interested in joining this application to the Spring Exchange Program at UUM, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400
Email: [email protected]