Woosong Spring Exchange Program 2022
Woosong University is calling for participants from Telkom University to join Student Exchange Program in Spring Semester 2022. Woosong University, located in Daejeon-South Korea is a specialized university, providing a curriculum based on practice and theory.
PROGRAM PERIOD OF WOOSONG SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022
The Woosong Exchange Program will be started in Spring semester 2022 (March 2nd-June 17th, 2022).
APPLICATION DEADLINE OF WOOSONG SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022
The students who are interested to join the Woosong Spring Exchange Program must join the internal nomination step before November 25th, 2021.
WOOSONG SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022 PROGRAM OFFERED
- SolBridge Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Culinary Arts
- Restaurant and Entrepreneurship
- Media and Communication Arts
- Hotel Management
- Global Convergence Management
- Technology Studies
- Railroad and Transportation Management
- Data Science, Cognitive Science, Artificial Intelligence
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS OF WOOSONG SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022
- Academic Transcript
- Enrollment Certificate
- English proficiency test result (test results university’s language center is accepted)
REGISTRATION LINK FOR INTERNAL NOMINATION
Before applying to Woosong Spring Exchange Program to join the program, applicants must join the nomination step by registering online at: https://bit.ly/WoosongSpring2022
NOMINATION & APPLICATION PROCEDURES OF WOOSONG SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022
- Applicant reads detail information of the Woosong Spring Exchange program
- Applicant consults with academic supervisor related participation in the program, including the program’s selection.
- Applicant prepares required documents for internal nomination step:
- Student ID
- TOEFL/EPrT certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Applicants make an online registration for the nomination step for Woosong Spring Exchange Program 2022 at: https://bit.ly/WoosongSpring2022
- Applicant waits for the next announcement regarding passed nomination of the exchange program from International Office of Telkom University.
- Once passed the nomination, applicant will be assisted to apply to Woosong Spring Exchange application before December 30th, 2021.
FEES OF WOOSONG SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022
|Activity Fee||USD 100|
|Orientation fee||USD 150|
|Dormitory + breakfast
(only for students who live in the dormitory)
|TOTAL: USD 1,460*|
IMPORTANT NOTES OF WOOSONG SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022
- The classes will be carried out in hybrid way; this is because there are quite a number of students who are taking their classes from their home countries due to travel restrictions. South Korea itself remains manageable and life goes as usual here. Woosong University, however, will keep the effort to slowly go back to offline sessions, when the situation permits for students. For students who opt for dormitory residence, the Woosong university charges about USD 450 for room and basic meals three times per day. During the quarantine, students will not be sharing rooms with anyone. Upon passing the quarantine process, students will be moved to a shared room. Students who choose to stay at apartments are responsible for their own meals and necessities during the quarantine.
- It would be better if students was vaccinated before leaving; vaccinations are not mandatory for incoming people, however, they are required to be in quarantine for 14 days and show a negative result upon finishing quarantine to be able to freely roam around. Please note that the government of Korea may or may not keep the same policy for Spring 2022. All students are expected to perform PCR 72 hours before departure.
- South Korea’s border is never closed during the pandemic; however, kindly be advised that several Korean embassies/ Korean visa application centers in some countries are temporarily suspending visa application until Korea reaches a high vaccination rate – we are very much hopeful that the suspension is lifted before Spring 2022 semester starts.
INFORMATION AND CONTACT PERSON
Should you have any inquiries about the Woosong Spring Exchange Program, and interested in joining the program, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400