Virtual Inbound Exchange Program in MMU Aug-Dec 21
Virtual Inbound Exchange Program in MMU. Hi, TelUtizen! New semester is coming. It’s time for you to start choosing the Exchange Program for your international learning exposure and international mobility experience. Hereby we inform you that Multimedia University, Malaysia (MMU) is OPENING registration for the MMU Virtual Inbound Exchange Program, Extra Intake Period (2 August-5 December 2021). As is well known, Telkom University and MMU have a reciprocal agreement to implement a mobility program so that it is beneficial for those of you who take part in the Exchange Program.
VIRTUAL INBOUND EXCHANGE TIMELINE
To join the MMU Virtual Inbound Exchange Program, kindly note these following schedules:
|Intake||Trimester 1||Trimester 2||Trimester 3||Extra Intake|
|Study period||27 Sep 2021-23 Jan 2022||14 February-12 June, 2022||4 July-4 September, 2022||2 August-5 December, 2021|
|Nomination deadline||15 August 2021||26 December, 2021||15 May, 2022||20 June, 2021|
|Application deadline||29 August 2021||9 January, 2022||29 May, 2022||4 July, 2021|
LIST OF FACULTY IN MMU VIRTUAL INBOUND EXCHANGE
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FET)
- Faculty of Engineering (FOE)
- Faculty of Information Science & Technology (FIST)
- Faculty of Computing & Informatics (FCI)
- Faculty of Business (FOB)
- Faculty of Management (FOM)
- Faculty of Law (FOL)
- Faculty of Applied Communication (FAC)
- Faculty of Creative Multimedia (FCM)
- Faculty of Cinematic Arts (FCA)
Click here for detailed courses list: http://bit.ly/MMUexchange
APPLICANTS ELLIGIBILITY FOR VIRTUAL INBOUND EXCHANGE
- TelUtizen (full time student) coming from a bachelor degree program.
- Nominated by International Office of Telkom University
- Excellent academic records and good honors with CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Having good English communication skills, proved by English Proficiency Certificate.
VIRTUAL INBOUND EXCHANGE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Applicant reads detail information of the program.
- Applicant consults with academic supervisor related to subjects’ selection.
- Applicant prepares required documents.
- Applicant notifies International Office of Telkom University and ask for Student verification/recommendation letter by filling out this form: http://bit.ly/MMU-recommendationletter
- Applicant makes an online application for MMU Virtual Inbound Exchange at: https://forms.gle/8cBb3XVvj1yg9uWm8
VIRTUAL INBOUND EXCHANGE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport-sized photo with white background
- Scanned copy of Passport (1st page until last page) or National ID Card (for Virtual Mobility)
- Academic transcript
- Student verification letter
- Certificate of English Language proficiency
CONTACT PERSON FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS IN MMU VIRTUAL INBOUND EXCHANGE
Should you have any inquiries about this virtual inbound exchange, and interested in joining the program, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400 (Whatsapp)
Email: [email protected]