Universiti Utara Malaysia Exchange Program 2022
Universiti Utara Malaysia Exchange Program 2022. Universiti Utara Malaysia offers academic programs geared towards providing a broad spectrum of knowledge and intellectual skills in various management areas. Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) is now welcoming physical exchange students for Fall semester 2022. Telkom University students who are interested in participating in student exchange program now can join student exchange programs at Universiti Utara Malaysia physically.
The student exchange program at Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) will start in Fall semester 2022 which is in October 2022-March 2023.
Telkom University students who wish to enroll in student exchange programs at Universiti Utara Malaysia must join internal registration at: https://bit.ly/internalregUUMFall2022
Internal registration of student exchange programs at Universiti Utara Malaysia will be closed on May 8th, 2022.
UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA LIST OF COLLEGE
Here are the colleges available at Universiti Utara Malaysia
|COLLEGE OF BUSINESS||School of Business Management (SBM)
1. Bachelor of Business Administration with Honours*
2. Bachelor of Human Resource Management with Honours*
3. Bachelor of Marketing with Honours*
Bachelor of Entrepreneurship with Honours
|Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz School of Accountancy (TISSA)
• Bachelor of Accounting with Honours*
• Bachelor of Accounting (Information Systems) with Honours*
|School of Economics, Finance & Banking (SEFB)
• Bachelor of Banking with Honours*
• Bachelor of Finance with Honours*
• Bachelor of Risk Management and Insurance with Honours*
• Bachelor of Science in Economics with Honours
• Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management with Honours
|School of Technology Management & Logistics (STML)
• Bachelor of Business Administration (Logistic and Transportation) with Honours*
• Bachelor of Operation Management with Honours*
• Bachelor of Technology Management with Honours*
|Islamic Business School (IBS)
• Bachelor of Islamic Finance and Banking with Honours*
• Bachelor of Muamalat Administration with Honours*
|COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES||School of Multimedia Technology and Communication (SMMTC)
• Bachelor of Communication with Honours
• Bachelor of Media Technology with Honours
• Bachelor of Sciences With Honours (Multimedia)
|School of Applied Psychology, Social Work and Policy (SAPSP)
• Bachelor of Counselling with Honours
• Bachelor of Social Work with Honours
|School of Education and Modern Languages (SOE)
• Bachelor of Education with Honours (Business Management)
• Bachelor of Education with Honours (Guidance and Counselling)
|School of Computing (SOC)
• Bachelor of Science with Honours (Information Technology)
• Bachelor of Science with Honours (Computer Science)
|School of Quantitative Sciences (SQS)
• Bachelor of Science with Honours (Industrial Statistics)
|School of Creative Industry Management and Performing Arts (SCIMPA)
• Bachelor of Creative Industry Management with Honours
|COLLEGE OF LAW, GOVERNMENT
AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
|School of Government (SOG)
• Bachelor of Public Management with Honours
• Bachelor of Development Management with Honours
|School of International Studies (SOIS)
• Bachelor of International Affairs Management with Honours
• Bachelor of International Business Management with Honours*
|School of Tourism, Hospitality & Environmental Management (STHEM)
• Bachelor of Hospitality Management with Honours
• Bachelor of Tourism Management with Honours
• Bachelor of Event Management with Honours
|School of Law (SOL)
• Bachelor of Law with Honours
*Program accredited by AACSB
List of courses available at Universiti Utara Malaysia can be accessed at: http://www.uum.edu.my/index.php/admissions-uum/undergraduate
Students of Telkom University who are interested in student exchange program at Universiti Utara Malaysia must meet the following requirements:
- A full-time student of Telkom University coming from a bachelor degree program.
- Being nominated by International Office of Telkom University
- Having excellent academic records and good honors with CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Having good English communication skills, proved by English Proficiency Certificate.
Before joining student exchange program at Universiti Utara Malaysia, students must prepare following documents for internal nomination process.
- Formal photo
- Scanned copy of Passport (1st page until last page) and Student ID Card
- Academic transcript
- Certificate of English Language proficiency
Please note the following step to join student exchange program at Universiti Utara Malaysia.
- Applicant reads detail information of the student exchange program at Universiti Utara Malaysia.
- Applicant consults with academic supervisor related to subjects’ selection.
- Applicant prepares required documents.
- Applicant joins the internal nomination selection step by registering at: https://bit.ly/internalregUUMFall2022
- Once the applicant passed the nomination step, the applicant will be guided to make an online application at Universiti Utara Malaysia.
In campus of Universiti Utara Malaysia, students have two options:
- Residential Hall
It’s single room and twin-sharing room, common bathroom, cafeteria, laundry room, sport facility, study room, pantry and groceries store. Rental is RM570 per semester.
- Universiti Inn
It’s one-bedroom type apartment with air-condition. Monthly rental is RM1,200 per unit and can accommodate maximum two persons.
Students who want spacious room and modern amenities with the comfort of a 3- star hotel can choose to stay at EDC Hotel. It is located 4 km away from Universiti Utara Malaysia Sintok campus. EDC hotel offers a room rate of RM2,500 per month for long-term stay guest. The room can accommodate two persons.
The overall expenses of living in campus (Universiti Utara Malaysia) for a single student are estimated between MYR1,000.00-MYR1,500.00 per person per month (USD250-USD375). This includes room, books, food, personal expenditures and travel within the state of Kedah. The total cost varies depending on personal requirement and lifestyle.
CONTACT PERSON FOR SPRING EXCHANGE PROGRAM APPLICATION
Should you have any inquiries, and interested in the student exchange program at Universiti Utara Malaysia, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400
Email: [email protected]